{11} first dates

Ariana's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep and I knew I had no Niall to comfort me. I had a knot in my stomach and I don't know why. I'm dating Austin Mahone! Shouldn't I be happy? My phone started ringing and I looked at it to see it was Sarah.

From Sarah:

OMG THERE ARE PICTURES OF YOU AND AUSTIN MAHONE ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND BOTH OF YOUR STATUSES SAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WHATS GOING ON!

I laughed at her excitement and then texted back.

To Sarah:

We're dating

From Sarah:

What about you and Niall?

To Sarah:

What do you mean?

From Sarah:

You guys are perfect for each other

To Sarah:

No... Speaking of perfect together.. Louis wants to go on a date with you

From Sarah: HE WHAT?!? OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH

To Sarah:

Yeah he asked me to plan it

From Sarah:

Oh my god I love you Ariana!

To Sarah:

I know you do!

From Sarah:

So what's it gonna be.

To Sarah:

How about movies and dinner tomorrow night at 7?

From Sarah:

perfect!

To Sarah:

Well I'm gonna try to go back to sleep

From Sarah:

Kay night

To Sarah:

Night.

I hung up and plopped down on my bed when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Louis.

"Hey." I said and laid back on my bed.

"Have you talked to Sarah?" He said bouncing on the bed next to me.

"Yeah." I Smiled.

"And..." He said asking for more.

"And... You are meeting her at the pizza place around the corner at 7, then going to a movie at 8." I said looking at Louis.

His face brightened up and then he grabbed me into a big hug.

"Thank you so much Ari!" He said getting up. "Goodnight!"

"Night." I said turning my light back off and finally drifting off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed into light wash skinny jeans and a white long sleeve shirt with a navy blue scarf. I took my braids out and let my now wavy hair fall to my sides. I put a little makeup on and walked out of the bathroom.

I then got a text from Austin.

From Austin:

Good morning Ariana :) come to my flat at 1 today? ;) (Room 209)