"No, I don't. His rude and conceited and-"

"handsome" Xai cut you off.

You glared at her and she laughed at you. "I'm just joking, but seriously though. Do you?" Xai stared at you curiously. You sighed "I don't"

"I can't believe you made out with Park Jimin" Xai chuckled to herself. "Ugh, whatever. It was a mistake"

"Sure it was" Xai said sarcastically and winked at you.

___

You laid on your bed and stared up at the ceiling. You thought of what happened last night, how nice it felt kissing Jimin, you brushed your finger on your bottom lip. You smiled as the images of last night replayed in your mind, but it immediately dropped when you thought of him.

"Xai, pick up your phone." You huffed. You called Xai multiple times but she did not answer. You looked at your contact list and you did want not call your mom. There was one name that caught your eye.

You regret doing this but you needed to get out of this room before Jimin woke up. While debating with yourself you pressed the call button and on the fourth ring the person answered.

"hello, who is this?"

You scrunched your face. Your pride pulling you not to answer but you were desperate. You desperately needed help even if you disliked the person on the other side of the call.

"Jungkook, it's Y/N. I need your help."

Jungkook was silent for a moment, the sound of his ragged breath made your heart race in anticipation.

"What do you need help with" he shouted over the loud music.

Wait- was he at taehyungs party as well?

Of course he was, his taehyungs friend.

 "Are you at Taehyungs party?"

"Yes. Why?"

Your heart jumped, "I'm trapped in a room and I need your help to get me out. Please."

Jungkook huffed, "Can't you get yourself out?"

"What by trapped do you not understand?" You sneered. Jungkook contemplated for a moment before letting out a heavy sigh.

"okay, fine. I'll be right there."

Jungkook hanged up the phone and you stared at your phone confusingly expecting him to say no.

However, you waited for a while until you heard your name being called. You got up quickly and walked towards the door. "I'm in here!" You shouted. You heard a click sound come from the door, it slowly opened to reveal jungkook. You were never this happy to see light in your entire life. Jungkooks hooded gaze fell from you and then to Jimin who laid sleeplessly on the floor. While his focus was on Jimin, you walked passed him.

Before you can take another step, jungkook grabbed your arm. He swiftly turned you around to face him and you averted your gaze from his. "Y/N, look at me" he gently said, but you did not want to look at him.

He carefully lifted up your chin and your eyes met his. "Don't I get a thank you?" He asked, with a small smile planted on his face. You ignored him and broke out of his grip. You turned around and walked off leaving jungkook. You heard him call out to you but you ignored him and continued walking on.

You laid on your stomach and covered the blankets over your head. You felt bad for not saying thank you to jungkook, but then again you could not face him. He caused you so much pain that you could not face him, just seeing him brought back all the memories you cherished and hated.

"Why do you care all of a sudden?" you asked whispering to yourself.

_______________________
_______________
__________

I'm so sorry I didn't update in so long. I had to study, but I'm back now and I can't wait to write more.

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU❤️🌈✨