Aurora and Jungkook followed behind. There were faces turning, giving them unwanted attention. Aurora walked up a bit faster, walking side by side with Jungkook. He glanced down at her, seeing that she was uncomfortable. He gently touched her back. "It's okay."

Aurora nodded sheepishly.

The waiter steps aside, presenting the fixed table to them.

"Do you mind finding us a stall that is away from the windows?" Jungkook requested. Looking around the restaurant, he saw more stalls that were in the back. "Perhaps, over there?" He points.

"Now you want dark AI action?" The waiter bounced his eyebrows up and down. "Okay, right this way." He took them to the table Jungkook requested, stepping aside. "Enjoy, I'll have someone come and tend to you two."

"Thank you." Jungkook replies as he sits across from Aurora.

Eyeing her, he watched as she exhaled. She sounded stressed. Aurora pushed her golden strands of hair behind her ear, looking at the menu and flipped the page. He took in every movement, every breath and every vibe he received from her just sitting in front of him. He was amazed by how delicate a girl with such a fiery heart like her can possibly be. Feeling eyes on her, she looks at Jungkook. He never looked away.

"Is...there a reason why you're staring at me like that?"

"You're tense." He responded.

Aurora didn't deny his accusation. "Jungkook," She began. "You and I both know that we don't have any money...how are we going to pay?"

Jungkook didn't say a word.

Aurora discreetly got up, but he took her hand. "Please, sit down. I'll take care of it."

"I don't want you to hurt anyone else anymore, do you understand me?"

"Yes."

Aurora couldn't tell whether Jungkook was lying or not. He always had the same facial expressions most of the time. She sighed, sitting back down. "What do you plan on doing?"

"Find something you would like to eat."

Aurora frowned, annoyed that he was dodging her concerns. Rolling her eyes, she looked at the menu once more. She became more frustrated as she turned the pages being that she was not familiar with Britalian dishes. She didn't know the first thing of being Britalian or knowing how to choose the right meal if it's her first time trying it out. "I don't know what to get."

"How about Lasagna?" Jungkook suggested. "It's delicious."

Aurora furrowed an eyebrow. "How would you know?"

"My owner used to eat it all the time."

"Ah," Aurora looked for Lasagna as a choice. "They have...bow-la-guh-knees...?"

"Bolognese Lasagna."

"Yeah, that."

"That's pretty good, too."

"Why do you seem to know all this?"

Jungkook tilted his head in disbelief.

"Ah, right. Your original owner."

A waitress soon arrived with pen and paper ready in hand. "Hello, my name is Cindy, and I'll be serving you both today. How can I be of service to you two?"

"Ah crap, I didn't even choose a drink!" Aurora blurted out. Embarrassed, she slapped her hand over her mouth.

"That's fine," Cindy lowered her pen from her paper. "Would you like extra time."