Chapter 3 I forgive you

Start from the beginning

Lynn: what do you mean, you don't do that.

Luna: even if you do it went to an A

Luan: yeah you bought a hunk.

Alcatraz: Imma just stays outside and wait for this to blow over.

As Alcatraz walked outside of the house he kept hearing them talk and Lincoln went off to bed while Alcatraz just walked around the area scouting for predators, the first one he just killed was a young blood, chances are things might get more and more dangerous as it progresses. As he walked over to the predator body he looked at the corpse and he walked over to the head picking it up, admiring it he takes the mask off and he takes his off and he looked into it to see their plans.

It didn't say much but it showed Lincoln and that was it, most of the words he couldn't understand but he made out one sentence. "Find lincoln loud and bring him to me, along with the other sisters" Alcatraz drops the mask and he heads inside of the house.

Alcatraz: I-

Lynn: (interrupting) hey Alcatraz want to train?

Alcatraz: no I was just looking for the bat-

Lynn: (interrupting) cool let's go.

Alcatraz: why do I bother(he walked outside with her and he got into a fighting stance, she rushed towards him throwing punches and kicks but he dodged them all and he grabbed her leg which is what she counted on and she did a spin flip over kicking him in the face making him fall, as he got up he saw her jump up to deliver and double kick so he rolls out of the way as she hits the ground and he swiped her leg making her fall down, he jumps up and he grabbed his gun having it on stun, he shot at her but she dodged then and she kicks the gun out of his hand, she punched him in the side but he had he hands up blocking his chest and face, she got hits and kicks onto his side and as she tried to punch his face he moved his hands over and closed it on her and then he jumps over her back breaking that bone, he stops and he kicked her in the back but she turns with a pistols shooting at him, as it hit the armor shields he runs off as she kept shooting and he slides behind a destroyed car, as she kept shooting he kicked it over to her and she jumps over it but Alcatraz jumps up tackling her down.

Alcatraz: give up Lynn.

Lynn: I never give up, not even on

Luna: Lincoln? (she asked as she opens the door to his room but he was just turned over on his side looking at the wall) I just wanted to convince you one last time to not go, please we love you.

She sits down on the bed and she just looked down crying.

Luna: Lincoln I'm sorry, I truly am, I didn't mean to do that to you... I...I had to...so they wouldn't focus on me.

Lincoln: what do you mean have to?

Luna: because when we were little I loved this girl named Sam...I was afraid of what they will say because they mess with everyone on everything...and going after you...it kept me up at night, I try to convince them to stop and they wouldn't...you don't know how it feels.

Lincoln: I do...I really do...I tried to keep the peace in our home but that didn't work, instead you guys just ignored it or asked me to help you when I wanted to help myself, but I try to help you guys but you get mad at me because I try, even if I did hate myself and wish I would die so you all will be better off without me.

Luna: (confused) what?

Lincoln: I said I hated myself, I always put y'all in front because Y'all had great talents, but I had nothing.

Luna: bro..you are a great brother.

Lincoln: no I'm a failure!

He started to break down and cry as he just sat there in the bed crying.

Lincoln: (broken) I fail at everything I try...in school I'm just the laughing stock.....everywhere I go and everything I do! It won't matter...it never will...I never had anything great and I wasn't even born with a talent...after I was born things just got better for the other kids, Lucy have her poems, Lola is a patent queen, Lana can build things and fix everything in our home, Lisa was smart and I'm sure Lilly would have been better than me too.  The worlds want me to fail and it wants me to hurt.

Luna only looked at Lincoln never knowing he felt that way, she thought he was mad at them but she was actually angry at himself, he hated himself and he tries to make them happy but they only pick and mess with him. She just kept listening to her younger brother waiting for him to stop.

Lincoln: I wasn't even there when half are family died! It was because of me that they died(he just falls back onto the bed crying) I never got to say Goodbye and they never saw me again, but I was the one who had to get kidnapped.

Luna lifts him and she hugged him and she placed his head in between her breast hugging him gently.

Luna: (smooth tone voice) come on Linky, let's go apologies to your other sisters and we can all work this out together.

Lincoln: yeah(he wipes the tears away from his eyes and they walked out into the living room, where Lola and Lana were watching tv, Luna just sat there looking at the frog from Alcatraz planet, Lynn was messing with Alcatraz wrist blades while Alcatraz was fixing the weapons in the house) hey...I need to say I'm sorry I forgot(then the loud sister tackled hugged Alcatraz crying, Luna and Alcatraz watched them with smiles on their face until Luna leans over kissing Alcatraz on the cheek)

French Narrator: Hours later.

Alcatraz: yep, that's the story of what I did before I finally saved you from that predator.

Lincoln: so you watch me get injected.

Alcatraz: I'm sure you wanted to be special like your sisters.

Lincoln: what?

Alcatraz: they have the same thing too, they can't age and they also have more features, luan is part reptile.

Lincoln: she lay eggs!?

Alcatraz: no-ye...probably I don't know, she'll let you know when she's pregnant.

Luan just looks at her stomach and then Alcatraz points to the rest.

Alcatraz: Metal, can phase, and that one Well is loud.

Lincoln: so Lana is basically Colossus, Lola is a kitty and Luna is just herself.

A sonic scream comes from her making Lincoln fly into the wall.

Lincoln: so that makes me and you the outcast?

Alcatraz: not really, I'm already stronger than y'all but if you use your powers correctly you can beat me, also there are other things to me that I myself don't know.

Lynn: we should train!

Alcatraz: maybe later, Imma finish up the car and remake the base and find something for that Trog to eat.

Luan: Trog? I kept calling it Mr.Frog

Trog: (dark low tone voice) ribbit

Alcatraz: well on our planet their know as that because of the tusk and that it can kill you and shoot lasers from those spots on its back.

Luna: your planet is really dangerous isn't it.

Alcatraz: kinda, that Trog is actually pretty passive and won't do anything but stare(luan look at the Trog from the corner of her eyes and he just stays there on the table looking at her making her shiver) so I'm going to the tunnels to upgrade them and fix the holes I made, shouldn't take all night but if get three hours of sleep I'll be able to train with you tomorrow.

Lana: I come to help you.

They both walk outside leaving Lincoln inside with his loving sisters which he has forgiven and they threw the past bad memories away to remember the good ones and make more good ones.