"Can you quit banging"

You jumped a bit at the sudden voice. You turned around and saw a boy laying on the floor, clutching onto his head. You moved closer to see who the drunken boy was.

"Jimin" You whispered. You were trapped in a room with no other than Park fucking Jimin. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Well at least he was a little sober.

"Someone pushed me in here and locked the door" You said exasperated. His eyes shot open and winced as he struggled to stand and wobbled his limb body to the door. He tried opening it but no luck, it wouldn't budge.

"Shit" he muttered under his breath.

He turned around and glared at you.

"You locked us in here, didn't you?" He asked and you gave him a what-the-fuck-look.

"Do you seriously think I locked us in here? Why would you think I would be stupid enough to do such a thing?" You asked him. Puzzled by the boy's accusation.

He scoffed. "I don't know. So, you can be alone with me."

You made a disgusted face.

"Never in a million years, fuckboy" You said and crossed your arms.

"Wait, hold up" he said. "You saying you would never hook up with me? Park Jimin? The school hottest boy?" He asked pointing at himself.

"Nope" You said emphasizing the P. He gave you a shocked look and ran his hand through his hair frustratedly and placed his hands on his hips. You smiled smugly at the infuriated boy.

He walked towards you and grabbed your waist harshly. Your breath hitched at his sudden move. "Jimin, let go of me" You said through gritted teeth. You struggled to break free from his strong grip and held your waist tighter.

You gazed up into his dark eyes. He stared at you and licked his bottom lip. His eyes full of lust as he leaned his head closer to yours "Jimin" You whispered. Before you could speak again, he smashed his lips onto yours.

You couldn't believe what was happening. You were kissing Park Jimin. He stole your first kiss. You tried protesting but you could not stop it, it felt so good feeling his lips on yours. He gripped onto your waist tighter, pulling you closer towards him. You opened your mouth a bit, allowing his tongue to enter yours. The feeling of his tongue inside your mouth made your stomach flutter. Heat build up in the kiss as he kissed you hungrily. You gasped as he bit onto you bottom lip, licking and sucking onto it . You wrapped your arms around his neck and tugged on his hair lightly, a small moan escaping his mouth. He broke the kiss and started to kiss your cheek then trailed off lower to your jaw. Your breathe hitched as you felt his tongue linger on you neck, trying to control your heavy breathing. You tilted your head to the back allowing him for more access onto your neck. He grabbed a fist full of your hair and you whimpered as he tugged on it lightly. His hand roamed your body until it stopped on your ass, he gave it a tight squeeze and your body tensed as he leaned closer to your ear, "Now, you would wanna think  in wanting to fuck me." he whispered.

He smirked at you and released his hold on your butt. He stepped back and turned around to lay down in a corner and rested his head against his hand and closing his eyes. You stood in the middle of the room. Your body was frozen.

You can't believe what you have just done. You let Jimin kiss you, the player and bully of the school. You lifted your hand and brushed your lips were Jimin lips touched yours. So soft You thought.

You turned around and gazed at Jimin's unconscious figure sprawled on the floor. "What are you making me feel, Jimin?" You whispered.

_____

Oh gosh, were is this story going? Im sorry if this chapter was not good.

Thank you so much for supporting my book

Thank you so much for supporting my book. I'm so grateful for everyone in sharing their love for 'My Chubby Girl'. I legit cannot stop smiling.🤗✨

|

CELEBRATION OF:
*MY CHUBBBY GIRL*
~HITS 100+ READS

Well done to your SECOND book that hit 100+
I'm a proud Senpai who isn't as good at writing stories (shameless sad truth)

I'm a proud Senpai
I'm a proud Senpa
I'm a proud Senp
I'm a proud Sen
I'm a proud Se
I'm a proud S
I'm a proud Sk
I'm a proud Sky
I'm a proud Skye

Sorry I just really wanted to do that
🦄 Yoongicorn says WELL DONE🎉
And you already know I'm not very easily impressed

THANK YOU SM SENPAI. I LOVE YOU ❤️✨SkyGotSuga

Please go and show some love to her books💜