"I'm not taking no for an answer." He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. You could not believe your ears. Did he honestly think acting like a kid would get you to cave?

"Taehyung, I don't belong there. I don't fit in." You told him softly, hoping to get him to understand. You glanced up at him and watched how his eyes softened.

"You're coming. That's final." Before you could protest, someone came into the classroom.

"Hey, V." the boy greeted and entered the classroom. Your eyes flickered towards the boy, he had a beautiful smile plastered on his face and when he smiled his cheekbones stood out. You swear he could outshine the sun with that smile.

"Hey, hoseok" Taehyung greeted back.

"I'll see you later." Taehyung said and waved goodbye as he and hoseok left the classroom.

You stared at the closed door and face palmed yourself, lying your head back onto the desk. Such a weird kid. You thought.

___

"Tae?" Hoseok called Taehyung as they were walking down the hall.

"Yeah, hyung?" Taehyung answered and glanced over at Hoseok.

"Who was that girl?" Hoseok asked, gazing back to the classroom they left. Taehyung raised his head with skeptical eyes as he was unsure to tell him about you.

"She's the girl that everyone picks on, and she's also the girl that accidentally bumped into Jimin the other day." Taehyung said and watched how Hoseoks face morphed into realization and shock.

"She's pig girl?" Hoseok asked in a shocked tone causing taehyung to frown at his friends chose of words.

"Hyung, don't call her pig. It's disgusting." Taehyung said voice laced in aggravation. Hoseok was taken aback by Taehyung's sudden defense, looking up at the younger with a apologetic look.

"Sorry. It's what they call her. I didn't mean to upset you." Hoseok apologized. Taehyungs aggravation withered as he looked up at his hyungs soft expression and nodded. Hoseok bit his lip and hesitantly asked, "V, why are being so....defensive over her?"

Taehyung didn't know he was being defensive, he just thought it was wrong to call someone such an ugly name. He wasn't going to lie, he enjoyed your company and he loved that you were so easy to talk to. He had never shown his true self to anyone besides his close friends, everyone thought he was just a bully and a playboy.

"I don't know. I just don't like how people call her names." Taehyung spoke truthfully, trying hard not to say too much that will make hoseok more curious. Hoseok eyed him suspiciously but decided to just let it slide. They met up with the rest of the boys and ditched class to go and smoke on the schools roof.

____

It was lunch now, so you decided to head to your locker to grab your books and head to the roof. You closed your locker and turned, as you turned someone slammed into you.

You fell onto your butt and your books went flying everywhere. "Ahh....shit that hurt." You groaned.

"OH NO! I'm so sorry!" You heard someone apologize. You looked up to see a girl crouched down and picking up your books.

"It's okay" You said and she quickly helped you up. Damn she's one strong girl. You looked at her and admired her beautiful features, her skin was a caramel color, her hair was so poofy, you loved her afro-curls and how her thick lips curled into a eye catching smile.

"I'm so sorry" she apologized again. She took off her bag and started rummaging in it, trying to find something. She took out a piece of paper and put it in your hand.

"Sorry I'm in a hurry. Here's my number. If you need help, call me." she said and ran off. Well...okay? She ran back and your body tensed as she neared you again.

"My name is Xai by the way." she said and ran off again, while waving at you. You slowly waved back. Well....that was interesting.

_____

Will she finally have a friend?? Who knows maybe she and Xai will be bffs. Anyways I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and I love you guys❤️✨💜

Xai dedicated to my friend Lisa_blue7

(Edited)