~Characters~

Becky-15, lives with her mom and her brother, best friends with Jimmy, argues with her brother, jealous of Camila, and doesn't get along with students at her school. She's really anti-social. She loves music, she loves bright colors, and she loves to dance when she's alone. Not popular.

Austin- 16, Camila's boy-friend, popular at school, has 3 best friends, argues with Becky most of the time, couldn't care less about Becky(will that change?), a lot of students label him as a 'bad boy', goes to party's everynight, and Captain of the basketball team.

Jimmy-16, best friends with Becky, secretly in love with Becky, in the school's basketball team, also popular, dating Sabrina, and party's every Friday.

Alex- 16,Austin's very best friend, dating Sarah, likes Becky but as a friend but doesn't talk to her, in the school's basketball team, popular, a part of Austin's crew, and party's evernight.

Robert- 16,One of Austin's best friends, throws a party every Thursdays and Fridays, sleeps with every girl but secretly has a crush on Becky, in the school's basketball team, popluar, a part of Austin's crew.

Zach- 16, One of Austin's best friends, sweet, kind, party's with his friends, in the school's basketball team, a part of Austin's crew, popular, a little different from his friends, and he loves to make friends.

Camila-16, Austin's girlfriend, popular in her crew, hates Becky, hates Michelle as well, rude to everyone she doesn't like, rich, pays someone to do homework for her, and party's with Austin and his friends.

Monique- 16, part of Cam's crew, popular, different from the rest of the girls in the crew, isn't rude only when Cam tells her to, sweet, kind, rich, and generous.

Delilah-16, part of Cam's crew, rude as well, hates people who get on her nerves, rich, hates Becky as well, best friends with Cam, sleeps with a lot of guys, and secretly likes Robert.

Krista-16, rude, hates a lot of people, part of Cam's crew, sleeps with a lot of guys, and rich.