124.

** I would like to issue a warning for emotional, physical and sexual abuse that will be mentioned in this chapter. If you wish to skip it please do. **

After this morning I was quite confused. But I was still going to go tonight because I wanted to be there for Alex. I wasn't sure what to think of Luke but I was quite happy to be there to support Alex. I headed home first and found myself a knee length black dress and heels to wear. I headed out to Alex's car and he smiled when I got in.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey! You look great!" He smiled.

"Thank you." I laughed as I hugged him quickly before he continued to drive on to his house. When we pulled up outside Alex stopped and reversed on the driveway before unlocking the front door to this lovely beautifully big house. I smiled as we went inside together, Luke was in the kitchen cooking. I smiled greeting him as I was placed on the sofa with a glass of sparkling water.

"Sure I can't tempt you with red wine?" Luke smiled from the counter as he chopped veg.

"No thank you. I don't drink." I smiled as Alex sat down with me drinking his pint. It was a little while of just general chit chat before dinner was finally done, we all sat down together, I was placed next to Luke - opposite Alex. As Luke come and sat down he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it whilst smiling at me. I felt uncomfortable so I moved his hand away from my leg before just tucking into dinner. Alex kept smiling at me so I smiled back but something didn't feel right.

It must of been about 2 hours after eating that I didn't feel good. I felt woozy and kind of ill. When I looked at Alex he was passed out completely zonked out. I stood up and grabbed my coat.

"Luke I'm going to go home now." I smiled because I could feel my head banging.

"I'll drive you." He smiled.

"Oh.. thank you." I smiled putting my coat on, he smiled and grabbed his keys before we headed out to his car. He was completely normal as I got in the passengers seat with him. He kept smiling at me before he actually started driving. Then he completely drove past my house and then pulled up at the office.

"Why are we here?" I sighed.

"Got something to show you." He smiled.

"Fine.. be quick though.." I got out with him and followed up into the office. I sat on the side of my desk while he went through his draw in the office. Then he shoved something in his pocket and come over to me. Without any warning he grabbed my face and kissed me. I fought back and pushed him away.

"Please don't Luke.. get off me."

"You've been asking for this.." He laughed pinning my hand on the desk. He kissed me again and I had nothing to do, I couldn't do anything.

"Luke seriously.." Then he grabbed me and pulled me off the desk and closer to him. He had such a tight grip on me all I could do was cry. He took my coat off and threw it across the room. Then before I could do anything else he had already removed my top and had me against the wall. The only thing that stopped him was the fact that Alex bust in.

"Luke back off." He shouted running over and grabbing him pulling him away from me. I fell to my knee's crying as I grabbed my top and covered myself up with it. "Seriously get out of here before I do something about this.." He shouted. Luke sorted himself out and left really quickly. I felt so useless about it all. I hadn't stopped this myself. I just cried as Alex come running over to me.

**

As soon as Luke left I shut the door and ran to Erin. She was sobbing so I helped her to get her top back on and then I cuddled her.