15.

"Erin wake up. Erin?" Was all I heard. It was a familiar voice, Kelly's voice. I sighed and sat up. Then I felt the pain and it hit me what had happened last night. I looked at him and he was holding and rocking in his arms the baby.

"Kelly it's no use. She's gone." I sighed.

"What happened?"

"I gave birth last night. Please help me."

"I didn't know you were pregnant?"

"No one did. I knew I was and I didn't expect to give birth last night but literally at half past 6 last night I gave birth. I had to do it myself. Literally give birth myself. I need help Kelly. What am I supposed to do? Please help me. Take her to the hospital."

"Erin you need medical attention as well."

"No I'm going to clean myself up, changed the bedsheets and then get to the hospital with Jay."

"What should I do with this baby?"

"Take her to the hospital and go see Will and say it's one of your friends who gave birth. They want to be kept anonymous but they have had a lot of medical attention and they are doing well." I smiled warmly. He nodded and within minutes he left. I got up had a shower, cleaned out the bath, cleaned the floor, changed the bed sheets and then finally headed to work first. I stayed sitting in the car and looked into the mirror - Really pale skin, dark black circles under my eyes, chapped dry lips. Hands still shaking. I pulled up outside the building before going inside, walking slowly and calmly, I was in so much pain. I got up the stairs and went and sat down at my desk, carefully putting my laptop and my files into my bag.

"How's Jay and everything?" Adam smiled.

"Yeah good thank you. I'm going to see him soon. Just thought I'd grab some work. I'm good too." I smiled. I was so tearful.

"You look quite poorly." Upton smiled. My blood boiled but I kept so cool.

"Yeah I collapsed yesterday morning. Exhaustion and stuff but I'm doing okay. Right I'm off anyway. If you need anything I'll be at the hospital all day. Call me if we do a take out."

"I'll personally pick you up if we do." Upton smiled.

"Thank you."

"Good luck. Hope everything's okay."

"Thank you. See you guys later." I smiled. *

*

When I got to the hospital Kelly was sitting in with Jay. He looked shocked, well and truly scarred. I sighed and sat down.

"Erin? How are you?"

"I'm good. I've taken painkillers. I think I might have some kind of infection but I'm getting antibiotics to take. Did you sort it?"

"Will knew. He sorted it out and he said he'll come and see you tonight and talk you through the next process."

"Okay thank you. I'm going to work from here with Jay for the moment." I smiled.

"Okay good. I'm staying here for now then? I've not got work until later." I nodded and carried on working, I logged onto my laptop and began typing up the folders next to me. I kept looking up at Kelly who was sat in the armchair, head back and eyes closed. Jay was still in the same place, same facial expression, not moved at all. I decided I was going to give him a wash soon as well. I finished writing up and just as I was running warm water Will come in.

"Erin?" He whispered.

"What's up?"

"Come for a check up please?" He smiled. I nodded and kissed Jay's head and followed him out into another room, he drew the curtains and did whatever he had to do. He wrote me up a prescription for more antibiotics and painkillers to take. He helped me up with a smile.