115.

Today went as well as a funeral could go. Jay was by myside all day. But because I didn't have a wonderful relationship with my mother I wasn't completely heartbroken but it really upset me. Jay stayed with me, he held my hand the entire day and he did everything he could to make sure I was okay.

"Where you off to?" He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Need some air, I'll be back in like an hour." I smiled.

"Okay then my lovely." He smiled as I grabbed my keys and headed off out to the district. I knew what I was doing, I had this all planned out. I found the photo file and I headed to the place he'd told me to meet him. The roof of the multi story in downtown Chicago. I parked up opposite the entrance and just looked the building up and down. I saw his car on the top floor. I locked the car and took the stairs to the top floor.

"Oh Erin you came." He smiled.

"I did. I told you I'd come and meet you. How are you?" I smiled, I was trying so hard to not to cry and flip out on him because of mum but I stayed calm. I knew what I had to do.

"I'm wonderful. How are you holding up? Losing your mum must of been hard."

"I'm okay. I've just left the funeral wake to come and see you so tell me what's going on now? Why are we here?" He laughed. "Come and join me." I stood next to him next to the edge of the building. We were watching the traffic and the stars whilst we spoke. I showed him the case file.

"So what's happening now?"

"I've forged the paperwork so they don't know that it's you who killed my mum." I sighed.

"Everyone knows it was you."

"Yeah well I'm working on it. I'm making it non suspicious. I'll make it a suicide." I put the case study down on the side of the concrete next to me and he stood up right onto the edge. "What are you doing Macey?"

"No one can arrest me if I'm dead." He laughed.

"Don't you dare. After everything you've put me through." I sighed. I climbed up next to him and without even thinking for another second I grabbed the cuffs out my pocket and put one handcuff on his wrist and the other on mine.

**

"Jay we've got a call." Kim sighed as she come over with Hank and Kevin.

"Why what's going on?"

"Possible suicide attempt on the 24th car park multi story." We all left the hall together and split up between us, I got in the car with Kim. Hank went with Kevin and we all headed to the multi story. As soon as we got out the cars I looked around and realised what was going on.

"One of ours." I sighed pointing to the car. "Erin's car." Just as the fire engines and ambulances pulled up, police were on crowd control. I went to enter the car park when Hank stopped me.

"We stay down here, we speak and plan because there's someone up there with her." He sighed.

"Macey. That's Macey." Kim come running back over. "She's handcuffed to Macey."

I was instantly panicked. Panic was the thing that hit me first, it was awful. I didn't know what to do. She was 20 weeks pregnant yet here she was standing on top of a building.  I was told to sit back and watch what happened. Everyone was in a panicky state and trying to cooperate with Macey.

"Let me get up there. I'll stay back. But let me talk to Erin. Let me tell her I love her. It's her mum's funeral and now she's so close to this edge of this building. Let me tell my wife I love her one more time Hank please?" I sighed.