105.

If I wasn't sleeping because I was so knackered I was completely throwing up everything I'd eaten for the past 2 days. Talk about morning sickness this was horrific. This was the worst morning sickness I'd ever had with any of my pregnancies. Jay not being around did make things harder because it meant I was trying to get Harvey ready, make breakfast, throw up and got myself ready all at the same time and it just wasn't something I was up for really - but it was part and parcel of the children and I accepted that. 4 weeks since Jay left us and considering how stretched I'd been I was doing well.

*

"Oh really yeah?" I sighed.

"Yeah so I'll see you guys hopefully tomorrow." He laughed.

"Okay cool. That's great. I'll see you soon then son." I smiled.

"Yeah see you dad."

"Bye son." I sighed hanging up and chucking my phone in the draw. I was just zoning out when a knock scared me slightly.

"Hank who's in today?"

"Hey, you, Adam, Erin and Antonio." I sighed.

"Are you okay?" Kim smiled as she sat on the sofa opposite me.

"Just found out Jay's coming home."

"Oh okay. That's good. Have you told Erin?"

"No and I don't intend to, now it's come to this time I don't think I want him back."

"Well Hank I'm sorry it isn't down to you. If he's completed all he needed to do then that's it. He's coming home. I'm sure Erin will be thrilled, she's been ill so I'm not surprised she wants him back."

"Yes but Kim it was meant to be longer than 4 weeks."

"Hank you can't keep him away from his wife and children. If he missed this baby's birth he would never forgive you and we both know even Erin wouldn't want to speak with you."

"I know but I'm protecting my daughter Kim."

"And you're daughter is trying to protect her family by wanting her husband home." I sighed. He nodded before I took the sign in sheet and headed back out to the office. I smiled when Erin come in, she was pale and pasty looking but she smiled as she sat at her desk.

**

I could feel the sick rising in my stomach and throat as I drunk the water. I just put my head down on the desk and closed my eyes.

"Erin you alright sweet?" Kim smiled nudging me.

"Morning sickness is going to be the death of me." I sighed as she held my hand.

"I'll make you some ginger tea." She smiled getting up and going into the staff room. Just as she went to bring it back out to me Hank come out.

"We've got a call from Uniformed. Joggers found a bag in the park. Who's attending?"

"I'm on it." I sighed standing up. Kim quickly passed me the tea in a flask instead and smiled.

"I'll assist." Adam smiled following me downstairs and out to the garage. "Want to drive?"

"No way. You drive I drink tea." I laughed. I threw him the keys to my BMW and he drove that. "Why have we been called to a bag finding?" I radioed from the car across to uniformed.

"You haven't seen the bag yet." I got back. I looked at Adam and we both shrugged I chucked the radio away and had some of the tea from Kim.

"Are you okay?" He smiled as we continued to drive.