102.

(This chapter is focusing on the stresses and mental health of people under a lot of pressure. In this case Jay is becoming very stressed and taking it out in the wrong way. TW for abuse, domestic abuse, swearing, and injuries.)

I know sometimes they say not asking questions is best but I think now is the time when questions are needed. The whole ride back from the hospital was awkward and now we were finally at home it was even worse.

"Jay are you okay?" I smiled sitting on the bed with him. He moved away then he stood up and walked away from me. He stood against the cupboard looking at me.

"Erin? Don't freak out. I need to leave for a while."

"What the hell? Why?"

"Because I said I need to." He shouted.

"Don't you dare shout at me! Tell me what's happening. Literally don't even get funny with me. Where are you going? Why are you going there?"

"I'm going to Afghan."

"You've got to be kidding me?"

"Erin you don't control my life!" He shouted. I stood up and went over to him punching his chest. He was shouting back at me and he shoved me backwards.

"You tell me you will be there for us? Me and the kids? Our family but no? Instead you go off to India and leave me with 2 children and a pregnancy." I screamed at him. I went back up to him and shouted. I grabbed his fists and then he took mine and the next thing I felt was a punch to the face. I fell to my knees and cried slowly.

"Oh my god Erin. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He panicked, he knelt down and tried to hug me. I just crawled away from him, and laid against the bed on the floor sobbing.

**

Seeing her like this broke me. I didn't even know what just took over my body. My fist went flying and bam now she's on the floor sobbing her heart out in front of me. I stayed kneeling down looking at her but she was just completely numb, crying and almost screaming.

"Erin I'm so sorry." I sighed holding her hand.

"I just don't know what's going on." She whispered. "I'm sorry.." She got out like a small tearful whisper. Then she dug her nails in my face and pushed me away. She stood up and I got up, grabbed her arm to pull her back but she started fighting back at me. She punched me twice so I pushed her back and something just took over my body, I was angry and fuming about it all.

**

I closed my eyes and put my hands around my tummy. To think the kids were fast asleep during all of this, he wasn't saying anything just doing what he was. I tried to protect myself but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't really move. I couldn't even feel the pain anymore I'd become so numbed. Then finally he left and I hear the bedroom door slam shut so I managed to drag myself towards the bed. My hand was on the bed but I couldn't move, I just laid on the floor sobbing my absolute heart out.

**

Dad made me jump when he come into the kitchen. I was sat at the table drinking water.

"Hey Flo." He sighed.

"Are you okay? What's happened to your face?" I smiled when I noticed he was bleeding, he had a nose bleed and a split lip.

"Leave it Florence."

"Dad please?"

"Leave it." He spat grabbing a beer and walking out the front door. I just washed up my glass and went back upstairs. Mums bedroom door was closed but I could hear her. I went closer to the door and knocked.