114.

I finally come into the front door at half 3. The house was silent and dark. I turned the kitchen light on and headed the dinner in the microwave and got myself changed into joggers and a jumper before sitting on the sofa and eating the dinner. I was so tired as well, like all the paperwork literally nearly killed me.

"Hey. I've been up waiting for you." Jay smiled coming in from the garden.

"Oh hey. How comes you haven't been in bed?"

"Couldn't sleep. You've been on my mind." He laughed. He come and sat on the sofa with me and held my hand as I ate dinner.

"This is so good. Wow Jay I've taught you well." I smiled.

"You have. I've learnt from the master." He smiled kissing my cheek. "Also I've booked us a holiday. We are going to Greece for 2 weeks on Friday. Hank has already yessed it. I have booked you 2 weeks and 2 days off. We are all sorted. I thought it would be nice before the kids go back to school we could all go do something. It would mean we can be under the sun, tanning, enjoying new food. Just everything like that. Are you excited?"

"Oh Jay that's lovely. We can't afford it.. where is the money from?"

"It's money I had saved up to buy a new car." He smiled.

"Oh Jay." I smiled hugging him. "What time is the flight Friday?"

"Half 8 so we'll get to the airport for 5." He smiled.

"Do the kids know?"

"Yeah." He smiled. "Right I'm going up to bed so come up when you are finished." He kissed me gently before going upstairs leaving me sitting on the sofa with hand on bump just thinking about everything. We were going on holiday.. that was lovely.

**

Thursday Night.

Harvey's bag was packed and by the door. Flo was in the process of packing her stuff, Jay had done all of his and I hadn't even started on mine. I went into the bedroom after work and begun getting clothes out the cupboard, dresses, shorts, jeans, bikinis and swimming costumes and flip flops. Jay had packed all the toiletries and currently had taken the kids shopping for last minutes. Harvey had no idea where Greece was or where we were going but he knew we were going somewhere hot with lots of swimming pools and beaches.

By the time he came back from the shop I'd fully packed my suitcase and was drinking a decaf latte down in the living room. The kids went up to bed and he flopped on the bed next to me.

"I'm so ready to get away from Chicago." He laughed.

"Athens here we come. Nearly 12 hours on a flight." I sighed rubbing my eyes.

"You tired?"

"No I'm good." I smiled kissing his cheek. We cleaned up downstairs before going upstairs, setting the alarms for 5:00am. I climbed into bed and rolled to Jay, putting my right leg and arm over him to hug him. He pressed his lips against my forehead and held me tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

**

4:30am Friday Morning.

When I woke up Jay was already up. The bags were packed into the car. He was in the bathroom having a shave. I went into wake up the children and they started getting themselves ready. I went back into the bedroom yawning and I stood at the bathroom door. Jay was shirtless, washing his face he had low rise grey joggers on and he just looked so good looking.

"You are one gorgeous man." I laughed.

"That's why you married me."

"I married you because you wouldn't leave me alone."