64.

"Welcome home!" Everyone shouted as we walked into the hall. I burst into tears straight away and hugged Jay. Florence ran straight to Connor and then Hank. Jay rubbed my back gently.

"It's okay." He laughed.

"Sorry.." I smiled. I went and hugged everyone talking to the people I missed the most. It was a very emotional atmosphere. I felt like this was where I belonged. Home. I was home but at the same time I missed Long Beach, I missed Ant. I missed the people and the places I spent in and around when I was staying in LB. We made the gathering in the hall a massive party, we had a lot of people there, drinking. Everyone was drinking and messing around. We took photos and we made sure it was a good night.

*
We'd been home 2 weeks. Everything seemed to of gone so quickly. Florence was 6, me and Erin had been married nearly 10 years. I'd got a busy year coming up. Erin was in line for a promotion at work and Erin had decided she was going to put everything into having a baby. She was going to try and get pregnant. She accepted the chances were low but she had her plans. I promised her I'd stick at her side and we would try our very hardest.

"Florence get ready right now." I shouted.

"No."

"Flo don't do this now. Listen to your dad and get yourself ready." Erin shouted. Then with that Florence began getting herself dressed and ready. I smiled and hugged Erin as she come in and sat on my lap. I gently kissed her head and watched as she looked down like something was bothering her.

"What's wrong?" I smiled.

"I really don't think we can have another baby." She bit at her bottom lip somewhat nervously.

"Let's get you back to work. It's been over 3 years since you last stepped foot in that building and your replacement has left so we are 1 man down." I kissed her cheek once more before we both stood up and my mum turned up to collect Florence for school allowing me and Erin to head to work. It was clear she didn't want to go back that much but it was the best thing for her. I needed to get everything back to normal for her. At the moment this was just as alien as when she went to Long Beach.

**

I sat in my office and awaited their arrival. My phone buzzed a few times.

'Hank, please just allow her to act normal. Treat her normally, she needs everything to be as normal as possible because she isn't coping. J x' I chucked my phone in my draw and went out to the others.

"We're going to take him down today?" I tapped the photo of the guy we wanted to talk to. He was our suspect for murder and rape. He was a serial rapist who had been using different items in the rapes to mutilate and cause horrid injuries and deaths to young girls all over the city so it was about time to take him out and luckily Erin was the right person to do it. She was tough enough to do it. It would be a good way to welcome her back into work.

They walked in halfway through the briefing and Erin smiled nicely as she sat down in front of us.

"So in short terms, we are taking down this serial rapist and murderer who's been targeting young girls in the city. Erin you take the lead?" I smiled.

"Yeah of course." She smiled.

"You sure your ready?"

"Yep." We exchanged a small smile again and then everyone got ready to go out. We went downstairs and got ourselves ready to go out when Jay grabbed her arm.

*

"Erin please. I'm begging you be careful." He smiled.

"Jay. I'm ready to do this. I'll be fine, everything will be fine. I love you and I'll see you on the other side. Partner." I smiled as I kissed him gently. He nodded and got kitted up. Hank come running downstairs.