122.

We only told the family, Hank and Jay's family. No one else yet, I didn't think it was a good time to tell anyone because Kim was dealing with losing Adam, we were all getting ready to say goodbye to me as I left for Burbank as well. Everything was sorted because now I'd sorted my apartment out, the kids had come and picked their rooms. Everything was in motion, I just needed to pack some stuff together and I would be off.

"Ready to go?" I smiled as he come into the room and threw me over my badge.

"I'm ready. It's quite scary actually." I laughed. "But anyway yeah let's get going then." I smiled as he took my hand and we left the house and headed out towards the coffee shop.

**

She waited outside while I bought the drinks for us both. 2 cream based caramel fraps. When I got out there and handed her the drink she wiped her eyes and tried to cover the fact she was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"It's sad knowing that today is my last day.." She laughed.

"Well let's go get it over with shall we?" I smiled taking her hand whilst we headed off towards work. She continued to wipe her eyes whilst holding my hand. We waited at the traffic lights to cross and she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead before we crossed the road and we went inside the district. Erin went around and hugged everyone. She seemed to be in a comfort zone. I smiled and sat down on the edge of my desk watching everyone.

"Jay come over and give me a kiss.." She smiled coming over to me, she stood between my legs and put her arms around my neck giving me a kiss.

**

He was literally the best thing to ever happen to me, everything about him was perfect. I bought my head back then went in again and kissed him once more. He smiled against my lips and I backed away cocking my head to the right and grinning at him.

"What on earth have you put in her drink of coffee?" He laughed looking over at Kim and smiling.

"Whatever she put in that she did it herself.." She laughed nudging me as everyone laughed. I smiled and carried on standing there holding Jay. He put his hand on my tummy and then rested his head against my chest and closed his eyes.

"Comfortable?" I smiled.

"Comfortable." He smiled.

**

The thing was I didn't bother to tell anyone it was my last day, everyone just thought it was my normal day. I acted like normal, I was just finding everything emotional, between it being the last day and being pregnant I was getting upset at little things, like having no sugar in my coffee.

"We've had a call out." Upton called running upstairs.

"Let's get going then." Jay smiled standing up.

"I'm ducking.."

"Why?" Kim smiled.

"Just am..." I sighed and even that made me upset, before I could say anymore I started crying so I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a cubicle.

**

"Is she okay?" I smiled.

"Kim leave it yeah?" Jay sighed just walking out.

"I'm ducking.." I called as he walked out the door. I just sat back at my desk for a few minutes thinking of everything and any reasons Erin would be upset. I went over to her computer and saw that she'd factory reset everything, literally deleted everything. I went through into the locker room back to the toilets and knocked on the only closed door.