Croatoan- Part 5

You were sitting next to Sam, a bandage on your neck and a bandage on his chest. Why were only you and Sam targeted? If the demons were here for you and Sam's visions were demon related, then maybe this was part of their plan. You had no idea what to think when there were angry eyes on you.

You knew Mark wanted to kill you but as long as Dean was around you, he wouldn't let that happen.

"Please, check their wounds again." Dean demanded of the doctor. He was pissed and so were you but you were also scared.

"What does she need to examine them for? You saw what happened to Sam and Y/N clearly stated that she got infected!" Mark said, arguing with Dean.

"We don't know that for sure." Dean said, trying to figure things out.

"We can't take a chance. You know what we have to do." Duane said, siding with Mark. You looked up and glared at Duane because you knew he was guilty of something. He caught your eyes and held it there for a few seconds before looking away.

"Nobody is shooting my brother. Nobody is touching my girlfriend. Just stay the fuck back." Dean growled when Mark made a move to come closer.

"They won't be your family anymore, Dean, and you know it." Mark tried to reason with him.

"Nobody is shooting anyone!" Dean yelled, scared that he might lose the two people left in his life.

"You were going to shoot me!" Duane argued.

"If you don't shut the fuck up, I might." Dean glared.

"Dean, you know what happened to us." You said, getting tears. You didn't want to be a monster and you were going to turn into one soon.

"They're right. We're infected so leave and give me a gun. We'll do it ourselves." Sam said. You silently cried because you didn't want to die. You still had so much of life to look forward to. You couldn't leave Dean all alone. It wasn't fair to him.

"Forget it." Dean scoffed.

"I don't want to become one of those things." You said, looking at Dean who was very blurry at the moment.

"Look, we still have time." Dean said, not wanting to come to terms with this.

"Time for what? Look, I understand he's your brother and your girlfriend, and I'm sorry, I am. But we gotta take care of this." Mark said, pulling out his handgun.

"I'm going to say this one time so listen up. If you make so much as one move on them, you'll be dead before you hit the ground. Do I make myself clear?" Dean threatened.

"Then what are we supposed to do?!" Mark yelled. Dean rolled his eyes and took out the keys to his beloved car and threw them at Mark.

"Get the hell out of here. Take my car. You've got the explosives and there is arsenal in the trunk. You've got enough firepower to handle anything." Dean said, not leaving yours or Sam's side.

"What about you?" Mark asked but Dean didn't say anything.

"No, Dean, go with them. I don't want to hurt you more than I already have. Pease." You sobbed, looking at him.

"You're not getting rid of me that easily," Dean said, looking at you before his brother.

"Okay, it's your funeral," Mark said, leading Dr. Lee out the door. Dean shut the door when everyone was out safe. When you heard the click, you broke down. You started crying and Dean took you into his arms.

"Dean, please don't do this. Just get the hell out of here." Sam said.

"No way. Do you not know me at all?"