Folsom Prison Blues- Part 1

You've stuck around with the Winchesters for a while now so you knew them like the back of your hand. You knew what they were going to do when they were going to do it or what they might say to a smart ass comment you made. You knew every little detail about them since you've lived with them for so long.

Never, in all your years of living with them did you know that Dean would ever do this. You thought he was smarter than this and yes, he was trying to do one of John's friends a favor since this man helped John when they were in the Marines but this was so stupid.

This could mean the end of your life if even one single, tiny detail went wrong and then your life was over. You still thought of a future with Dean and that may never happen because his dumbass couldn't think of another way to do this. But you trusted him and if he says he knew what he was doing, then you believed him. Sam, on the other hand, wasn't so on board with this idea as you would have liked.

This was dumb and stupid and it may cost you your life but you were going through it just like with any other job. Except with other jobs, you knew how to stay hidden and this was putting you out in the open.

"Sweetheart, go ahead. You know what to do." Dean said, looking at you. You sighed and got on your knees, taking your lock pit out, opening the locked door in seconds. You got up and walked inside the building, looking at Dean who held a flashlight and a map of the place.

You were breaking into an Anthropology museum because this was the only way, according to Dean, that you would get to the case you were searching for.

"Come on, it's this way." Dean said, taking the lead. You looked at Sam worriedly but followed Dean.

"I hate this plan, Dean," Sam said for the billionth time.

"Yeah, I got that the first ten times I heard it," Dean said, rolling his eyes.

"Dean, I love and trust you but I'm with Sam on this one. One wrong move and our lives are over, do you understand that?" You said, walking around the corner with them, walking right through the silent alarm.

That is what Dean wanted.

"Yeah, I get this but this is the only way to do this and we have someone on the inside to help us. Don't worry about it, we are going to be fine." Dean said, walking into a room with a bunch of glass exhibitions. Sam sighed and unlocked one of the cases, carefully taking out a decorated axe from the case.

Dean moved to another case and unlocked it, taking out a hooked dagger. You watched and sighed, going over to another case and taking out some kind of object. You didn't care what it was, all you needed was your fingerprints on it.

An outside noise is what made you and the brother snap your head up in the direction of it.

"Show time." Dean muttered, placing the dagger down. You and Sam did the same and you sighed, leaving with the brothers. You rushed to the exit of the place and when you turned a corner, you were met with two policemen.

"Freeze!" The first cop said, pointing his gun at you three. You turned around to go the other way but two more policemen were there, blocking your way.

"Don't move!" Another cop said. Dean took your hand and he took you and Sam down another hallway but there was another pair of cops that blocked your way.

"I said freeze!" One of the cops said.

"Hold it right there!!"

"Put your hands on your heads! Get down on your knees! Now!" One of the cops yelled. You looked at Dean with worried eyes but he winked at you before doing as he was told. You looked at Sam and he held the same look you had before complying. You sighed and got on your knees, putting your hands on your head.