What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 3

"Hi baby, why are you crying?" You said in a baby voice, picking her up. Immediately, you smelled something bad and you knew why she was crying. She was still fussy in your arms and you laid her on the changing table, turning on the lamp.

"It's okay baby girl." You said, taking her diaper off. You cleaned her right up and put a fresh diaper on her. You threw away the dirty one and picked her up, kissing her cheek. She stopped crying immediately and you laid her in your arms.

You gently rocked her and started to sing to her. She stared up at you with big green eyes and you smiled, seeing so much of Dean in her. You were so glad that you had her and you would love another baby. Maybe you will talk about it with him.

Bella was an easy going child and fell back asleep quickly. You placed her back in the crib and kissed her head. You turned off the light and left the room, closing the door. You walked back to Dean and saw him staring at the news intently.

You looked at the screen and frowned, seeing what was on it. Today marked the day of the anniversary of the United Britannia Flight 424 crash that killed 108 people. It was tragic what had happened.

"No, no, I stopped that crash." Dean said, not realizing you were standing there.

"What do you mean you stopped that crash?" You asked, making him jump. You sat next to him and he looked at you, shaking his head.

"Nothing, forget I said anything." He said, grabbing your laptop that was nearby. He quickly typed up articles of tragic events that had happened. You watched him look up events such as children being comatose at a hospital, a girl who drowned in a hotel pool, and parents who were mutilated in bed.

There were more articles but those were the ones that caught your eye.

"Dean, what are you doing?" You asked but he didn't answer you. He was staring at something down the hall and he got up, following whatever he saw.

"Dean!" You called out, tired of his shit. You sighed and got up, following him to your closet bedroom. He opened the closet door and gasped as what he saw. But there was nothing there except for clothes. It was a normal closet.

"Dean!" You called out to him again and he turned around but it was like he wasn't even seeing you. He stared at you as if you were a ghost or something. You knew what was going on but you needed him to stay with you.

"Dean!" You called out, sapping him out of his trance. He actually looked at you with wide eyes and then back at the closet again but you made him look to you.

"Dean, tell me what the hell has been going on. Just be honest with me. I will believe whatever you tell me. I promise." You said, worried for him.

"You promise?" He asked and you nodded. He walked past you, closing the bedroom door before bringing you to the bed and sitting you down.

"What is going on?" You asked.

"I don't think this is real."

"What's not real?"

"You. This life, I think I'm in danger, Y/N, and I need your help. Djinns are real, sweetheart, and I think one is affecting me right now. I know where it is and I need your help in killing it."

Shit, he figured it out.

You waited in the car while Dean went to work in getting the thing that he needed. You held the jar of lamb's blood in your hand, staring at it. He wasn't supposed to figure it out. He was supposed to see how he had you and kids.

It was the perfect life. His mom was alive, there was no death and destruction anymore. He was supposed to be happy here. But he was smart and you kind of knew he would figure it out sooner or later.