Hunted- Part 3

Before you knew it, you were standing outside of his door, knocking on the door. It was already nighttime. You would have to crash here which you were okay with. It was much better than sleeping in shitty motel beds.

"Come in. How long did you drive?" Bobby asked, opening the door.

"Just a day, no big deal." You said casually. You walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, Dean taking the spot next to you.

"Do you want to get some sleep first and talk about your mom in the morning?" Bobby asked.

"No, I slept on the way here. Dean may want to. Do you want to go to sleep? I promise I won't be long." You asked Dean, looking at him. He was fighting sleep, his eyes closing but he forced them open.

"Yeah, I'm going to get some sleep. You talk with him." Dean said, kissing you quickly before getting up and saying goodnight to Bobby.

"So, what do you want to know?" Bobby asked, leaning against his desk.

"Everything, I guess. It's been 20 years since... It gets harder and harder to remember her, Bobby. I can't even remember what she sounded like. Please, do you have any videos of her? Anything of her?" You asked, pleading with your eyes.

"I have some things. Let me go get them." He said, leaving the room. You sighed and looked around you, the place was a mess just like how you left it a few months ago. Bobby came back with a box and you were about to get up and look in it but he held a hand up which is what stopped you.

"What's in here are very delicate items. I just don't want you freaking out." Bobby warned, pulling out a few notebooks. You nodded and sat back down, wondering what he had.

"I do have a few videos of her if you want to watch those. It's before you were born, maybe the early 1970s, maybe a little before that. I also have a photo album of her if you want to look at those later. It's of her family from when she was born until you were born." Bobby said, handing you the photo album.

You got tears, opening the book. You went to the back, seeing her beautiful face again. You let some fall as you looked over each picture. In every single one, she was smiling and damn, she had the most beautiful smile in the universe.

Bobby, while you looked through the album, he set the videos up to his TV.

"Come on, get that out of my face." Your head snapped up when you heard your mother's beautiful voice. You stared at the TV as the camera adjusted to her face.

"Robert Singer, you know I hate the camera." She said shyly, smiling at the person who was holding the camera. You let tears fall and your heart ached just to see her next to you one more time.

"I know, but you just graduated! You should be proud of yourself!" Bobby said from out of shot. You looked at the time stamp to see when this was shot. 1977. Two years before you were born. Your mother had you when she was 20 years old. Such a young woman but she always made it work.

"Bobby, give the girl a break." You say a beautiful blonde woman come into view. Mary Winchester. She was gorgeous and you saw where Dean got his looks from. John wasn't in this shot but the video continued on, Mary and your mom laughing away while Bobby filmed.

The video ended and you didn't realize you were crying until you felt the salty tears on your lips.

"Can I keep this? And the album?" You whispered, looking at Bobby.

"Of course," Bobby said, taking the tape out and handing you it with several others. "There are other videos that I know you'll love."

"Thank you," You whispered, setting the tapes and album next to you. "What else is in there?" Bobby didn't say a word but he pulled out a medium-sized box that was locked. He took out a necklace with a key on the end of it.