Heart- Part 4

Knock, knock, knock.

You groaned, and turned your head over to look at the time. You wondered who could be there but then you remembered Sam spent the morning at Madison's and you smirked, sitting up.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Dean! Y/N! Open up!" Sam's voice came from the other side. You wrapped the sheet around you, making sure Dean was covered and slapped his chest lightly.

"What?" He groaned, looking at you.

"Sam is here," You walked to the door and opened it, smirking slightly. "How was she?"

"She turned." Sam said, out of breath from either fighting her or running.

"What?" You asked, Sam barging into the room.

"I couldn't grab her in time and she left. But that thing didn't work." Sam said, scared again.

"Shit, okay, let us get dressed and we'll meet you by the car." You said. Sam nodded and left the room. You sighed and looked at Dean who was already up.

"You were right." Dean said, grabbing a fresh pair of underwear.

"I'm always right."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You met Sam by the car, getting in and pulling out your phone. You called Bobby, hoping he would figure out a way to save a werewolf.

"Hey, it's good to hear your voice again." Bobby said on the other line.

"Hey, Bobby. I was just wondering, what's the lore on changing a werewolf back to a human?" You asked as Dean drove around town, looking for the girl.

"Not much. I do know that killing the werewolf that turned the person won't work. I've heard it from other hunters and read about it."

"Shit, okay, thank you. I'm kind of in the middle of a werewolf case right now so I will call you later, okay?" You said, looking at Sam who looked very sad.

"Okay, be safe out there."

"You too." You hung up and sighed, getting out of the car with the Winchesters when Dean parked.

"Bobby said he doesn't know anything. Except he knew severing the bloodline wouldn't work. That's everyone. They all say it's impossible to reverse it." You said, looking at Sam.

"How come she didn't turn when we were with her?" Dean asked Sam.

"Dean..." Sam tried to say.

"So, what, you put her to bed and then she wolfed out? Maybe she's gotta be asleep to turn."

"What the hell does it matter, Dean? Look, we've gotta find some way to help her, some legend we missed or something." Sam said, wanting to make this work.

"If there was, don't you think someone we know would've known about it now? Or at least Bobby know about it?" You asked, hating the fact that you couldn't save her.

"Well, then we have to look harder! Until we find something." Sam said, denying what was going on.

"Sammy, I don't think we've got a choice here anymore. I hate to say it. She's a sweet girl, but part of her is evil."

"Yeah, that's what they say about me, Dean! So, me you won't kill, but her you're just gonna blow away?" Sam said, glaring at his brother. Dean was about to answer but Sam's phone rang and he answered it, looking relieved. Madison.

"Madison, where are you?... Well, do you see any street signs?... Alright, hold on, Maddie. We're coming to get you, just stay where you are." Sam said, hanging up. You sighed and got back in the car, ready to grab the wolf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took her back to her apartment, Dean's gun sitting on the table. Everyone knew what had to happen but no one liked it.

"I don't remember anything. I probably killed someone last night. Didn't I?" Madison was the first to speak.

"There's no way to know yet." Dean said.

"Is there something else we can try to make it go away?"

"We'll find something. I mean, there's gotta be some answer, somewhere." Sam said, still not giving up hope. You admired that about him.

"That's not entirely true. Madison, you deserve to know. We've scoured every source. There's just no cure." Dean said, facing the facts.

"Is he right?' Madison asked Sam, trusting him more. Sam got tears and looked at her, not being able to do this. He stood up and turned away from her.

"Well, we could lock you up at night, but you'd bust out, and on the nights you do, someone else dies. I'm sorry. I am." Dean said, genuinely sorry.

"So, I guess that's all there is to it, then." Madison said, fully crying now.

"Stop it. Don't talk like that." Sam said turning back to her, getting tears of his own.

"Sam, I don't wanna hurt anyone else. I don't wanna hurt you." She picked up the gun from the table and brought it to Sam. You got tears from watching this.

"Put that down." Sam said, letting his fall.

"I can't do it myself. I need you to help me." She begged.

"Madison, no."

"Sam... I'm a monster."

"You don't have to be. We could find a way, alright? I can. I'm gonna save you." Sam said, still determined but you knew he knew the truth.

"You tried. I know you tried. But this is all there is left. Help me, Sam. I want you to do it. I want it to be you." Madison said, crying harder than before. You got tears and let some fall, hating this so much. You looked over at Dean to see a stone cold look on his face.

"I can't." Sam said, looking at her.

"I don't wanna die. I don't. But I can't live like this. This is the way you can save me. Please. I'm asking you to save me." She said, crying as she begged. Dean sighed and walked over to Madison, taking the gun from her hand. If Sam won't, then Dean will. He'll hate it but he'll do it. Sam left the room and you sighed.

You got tears and took Dean's hands, going to Sam to see if he would do it.

"Sam... I'm sorry." Dean said, holding the gun.

"No, you're right. She's right." Sam said, tears in his eyes.

"Sammy, I got this one. I'll do it." Dean said, hoping to save the pain from his brother.

"No, she asked me to."

"You don't have to do this, Sam." You said, looking at him.

"Yes, I do. Please," Sam said, holding out his hand while the tears leaked out of his eyes. Dean reluctantly handed it to him. "Just wait here." Sam walked to the door and looked back at you, his body shaking and the tears streaming.

You got tears and let them fall at the sight of Sam. He headed back into the living room to do the deed. You ran into Dean's arms, putting your head in his chest as if it would block out the sound. Dean let a single tear fall from his eyes, letting out some emotion now that he was alone with you.

You and Dean both flinched when you heard the single gunshot come from the next room over.