Simon Said- Part 3

You found his car on the side of the road, unharmed. Dean seemed to be the most relieved as he went to her and touched her roof.

"Thank god! Oh. I'm sorry, baby. I'll never leave you again. Well, at least he left the keys in it." Dean said, looking at you.

"Oh yeah, real Samaritan, this guy." You said sarcastically.

"Well, it looks like he can't work his mojo just by twitching his nose, he's gotta use verbal commands," Dean said, turning to face you and his brother.

"The doctor had just gotten off his cell phone when he stepped in front of that bus. Andy must have called him or something." Sam said, thinking.

"Okay, remember what I told you about that creep, Sam?" You looked at him.

"What creep?" Dean asked, crossing his arms.

"That guy, Weber from the diner. He kept hitting on me and asking for my number but it was weird. His voice changed and this whole thing happened. I know I've never seen this Andy guy but I don't think it's him. If we're talking about mind control, I think Weber might be the one we want. You should have been there." You said, ignoring the glare coming from Dean.

"You should have been there when Andy took my car. He definitely mind controlled me." Dean said.

"Either way, how are we going to track this guy down?" Sam asked. You three stood by the Impala, thinking of a way to get Andy cornered when Dean spoke up.

"I have an idea. Come on." Dean got in his car and gave a sigh of relief of having her back. You got in the back and once Sam was in, Dean took off. You had no idea where he was going but you didn't have to wonder long. He soon pulled up behind a van with a barbarian queen on the side of it.

Dena and Sam got out and walked to the back with you behind them.

"Damn, she wasn't kidding when she said barbarian queen." You commented, remembering what Tracy said about Andy's van.

"Not exactly an inconspicuous ride. Let's have a look." Dean pulled out a small crowbar out of his jacket and you looked confused. When did he have time to get that? Has that been there the whole time? Dean pried open the back door and you had to stifle a laugh at what you saw.

Music that you would only hear in a porn movie played. This guy had a disco ball, fur rugs, a tiger painted on the wall, several thick books and an enormous bong in the middle of it all.

"Damn, look at that." You reached in and took the bong, smirking slightly. Damn, did you have fond memories with a bong like this.

"Seriously?" Sam said, looking at you like you were crazy. You shrugged and placed it back where you found it.

"Well, by the looks of this, this guy seems harmless." You said, wiping your hands on your jeans.

"Right, we shouldn't be hanging around here for too long," Sam said, closing the back of the van. You didn't know where to go after this and neither did Sam or Dean. Maybe that's why you were sitting in the Impala, in a vacant lot.

Dean was eating like usual and Sam was reading a stack of papers as usual.

"Ugh. You know, one day I'd love to just sit down and eat something I didn't have to microwave at a minimart." Dean commented.

"What I don't get is the motive. I mean, the doctor was squeaky clean, why would Andy waste him?" Sam asked, speaking his thoughts.

"If it is Andy. I have my best placed on Weber. It wouldn't hurt to check him out, you know." You said, leaning forward so you could see what Sam was reading.