Hunted-Part 1

"John said something to me right before he died and it's about us, Sam and I don't know how to deal with this." You said, getting tears.

"What? I thought you said the only thing he mentioned was Bobby." Sam said.

"He said something to me too, Sam. Something about you." Dean said, admitting it.

"What the hell is going on? What did he say?" Sam demanded to know. You didn't know if he was ready to hear it but he had a right to know.

"We're special, Sam. There's a reason we can do the things we can do and it makes no sense to me. You see, I was never supposed to be like you. Shit got messed up and I became like you over an accident and the demon didn't like that. He didn't want me so he sent demons to find and kill me. But they got my mom instead. John said I have demon blood in me which I don't know what the hell that means but that you've got it too." You said, letting the tears fall.

"And you thought you could keep this from me?" Sam said, getting angry.

"Sam, I'm sorry but I thought that if you didn't know, you would be protected."

"What did he tell you?" Sam asked, looking at Dean. He was hurt that you and his brother would keep this from him.

"He told me that I would have to watch out for you and take care of you," Dean said, not knowing how to word it.

"He always tells you that," Sam said, shrugging.

"No, this time was different. He told me that I had to save you."

"Save me from what, Dean?"

"Just that I would have to save you. He didn't explain any further. But if I couldn't... I would have to kill you." Dean said, getting very emotional. You grabbed his hand and he didn't hesitate to squeeze it.

"Kill me? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I mean, he must have had a reason for saying it. Did he know of the demon's plans for me? Y/N, did he say anything about that?" Sam asked questions that you couldn't answer.

"No, Sam, I have no idea what the hell is going on or what I'm supposed to think of it." You sighed deeply.

"What else did he say?" Sam asked the both of you.

"Nothing." You said.

"That's it, we swear," Dean said.

"How could you two not have told me this?" Sam asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

"He begged me not to. He was really scared, Sam." Dean said.

"Who cares?! Take some responsibility for yourself, Dean! You had no right to keep this from me!" Sam yelled, glaring at his brother.

"You think I wanted this? Huh? I wish to God he'd never opened his mouth. Then I wouldn't have to walk around with this screaming in my head all day." Dean argued, fighting back.

"Look, this isn't helping! What matters now is that we all know what is going on. Now we have to move forward and work together and we can't do that if you two are fighting all the damn time!" You yelled, letting go of Dean's hand.

"We've just got to figure out what's going on. What the hell all this means." Sam said, taking a few steps back from you and Dean.

"see, I've been thinking about this. I think we should just lay low on this. At least for a while. I think it would be safer this way and that way, I can make sure nothing bad happens to you." Dean said, looking at Sam.

"What? You think I might turn evil or some kind of killer?" Sam asked, scoffing.

"I never said that. Don't put words into my mouth." Dean said.