The Usual Suspects- Part 3

"My name is Y/N Y/L/N. I'm 27-years-old. I'm dating the hottest Winchester and being stuck in this room is starting to get old. Oh, yeah, I forgot, I didn't kill anyone. But, I know who did or rather what did. Of course, I can't be for sure since I was rudely interrupted, no thanks to you air heads. But my theory is that we're looking for some kind of vengeful spirit." You said, looking at Diana who was seething.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"You know, Casper the ghost but hungrier for blood than friendship. Tony Giles, he saw it. I bet you everything I had that Karen did too. However, the most interesting thing is what it leaves behind. For some weird reason, it's trying to communicate and tell us something.

"But communicating across different worlds, is very difficult and sometimes, the spirits gets words jumbled. Of course, you know all about 'REDRUM', right? Well, it's the same concept. Sometimes it's word fragments and other times it's anagrams. See, Sam and Dean, well, they thought it was a name. Dana Shulps.

"But after some serious thought, since that's the only damn thing I can do in here, I knew it wasn't a name. It was anagram. Ashland. Whatever is going on, I'll bet you my life it's rooting there," You finished, smiling at the camera before looking at Diana. "You wanted the truth, you got the truth. Believe it or not but it is."

"You arrogant bastard. Tony and Karen were good people and you're making jokes." Sheridan said, glaring at you.

"The only joke here is you. You're a fool if you don't listen to me. More people will die if you don't let me and my friends go."

"You murdered them in cold blood just like that girl in St. Louis!" Sheridan yelled.

"Oh, yeah, that wasn't me. You see, that was a bitchy shapeshifter that only looked like me. But I can see the confusion there." You said, grinning at him. That seemed to snap the coil in his body because he got up and hauled you up by your collar, slamming you against the wall.

"Pete, that's enough!" Diana yelled at him.

"Yeah, Pete, listen to your girlfriend," You whispered, having an intense staring contest. "You asked for the truth, I'm just providing it."

"Lock her ass up." He said, shoving you into two cops who entered the room just in time. They slammed you into the wall, face first and you groaned.

"Wow, didn't know you guys were so kinky." You said as they began cuffing you. You grunted out in pain when the handcuffs bit into your skin. They shoved you to the door and you looked at Diana who was quiet.

"You're stupid if you don't listen to me. I'm telling you the truth! I have no reason to lie!" You yelled, walking in front of the cops who took you to a cell. They threw you in and left you there.

"Hey! At least you can do is uncuff me!" You sighed and sat on the bed, sighing. You wonder if Sam ever made it out of here or if Dean was okay. It sucked that you couldn't see them at all. You missed them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, get up. Diana would like to speak with you." You opened your eyes and didn't move from your position.

"What if I don't want to go?" You asked, tired.

"Suck it up. You're going." The cell door opened and you sighed when the cop reached to grab you.

"Don't touch me. I got it." You snapped, getting up on your own. You walked out of the cell, knowing where you were going, the cop trailed behind you and opened the door to the interrogation room for you.