What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 2

"Dean, we're here." You said, bringing the kids in Mary's house since they needed to be here for Mary's birthday dinner. You held your beautiful 2-year-old daughter in your arms while your 12-year-old son walked ahead of you.

It was weird at first when you had Bella. You had Charlie when you were 16 years old with Dean when there was a slight mishap one night. But now that you were 28, you had Bella and your life couldn't have been more perfect.

You loved being a young mom. It worked out in the end.

"In the kitchen." He said. Charlie ran in there, happy to see his dad. You smiled and walked in the kitchen to see Charlie talking with his dad. Dean was eating a sandwich that Mary made, no doubt. Dean was a good cook but you liked that his mom still made food for him.

He looked so happy.

Upon seeing him, Bella smiled and reached out for Dean.

"Daddy!" She said. Dean looked up and he looked a bit overwhelmed right now but you handed Bella over to him and she smiled up at him.

"This is amazing." Dean said, ruffling Charlie's head and kissing Bella's cheek. She laughed and looked at his food, trying to grab at it.

"No, Bella, that isn't for you. Here, Dean." You said, taking out a container of her food. He took it, opened it and gave her some grapes to which she happily ate.

"I can't believe we have kids." He said with a smile.

"Well, believe it because this is real." You said with a smile. Mary came in the kitchen and Charlie ran to her, hugging her with all his might. You smiled at the family you had because this is perfect and it's what made you happy.

"Oh, hey mom, where's Sam? I've been trying to call him." Dean said, placing his almost done sandwich on his plate. You weren't worried about Dean not being able to eat at dinner. He could always eat, no matter what it was or how much of it was.

"Don't worry, he'll be here." She said with a smile, giving Charlie some food to eat.

"Oh, Mary, you know if you feed him now, he won't eat at dinner." You said.

"Don't worry mom, like grandma's cooking." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, it's the best." Dean said, smiling at you before giving Bella more food to eat.

Later on in the day when Bella was napping and Charlie was watching some TV, you and Dean were sitting outside on the porch, having a beer. You smiled and placed your head on his shoulder, enjoying being with him.

"What are you thinking about?" You asked, looking up at him.

"How normal this all is." He said, looking around.

"Yeah, well, this is what we got and I happen to love it. Especially with you." You said, bringing his lips to yours, kissing him. He kissed you back and you smiled in it. However, the moment passed when you heard a car being pulled up.

"Oh, Sam is here." You said after you pulled away.

"I don't believe it." Dean said, walking over to Sam and Jessica after they got out of the car. Dean grabbed Jessica and pulled her into a tight hug. She was surprised to say the least and hugged him back, smiling when he said her name.

"Good to see you too, Dean," She said, expecting him to pull away but he didn't. "Okay, can't breathe." He let go of her and smiled at Sam which was weird considering the circumstances.

"Sammy!" Dean said with a smile. "Look at you. You're with Jessica. I don't believe it."

"Hey, Sam, Jessica." You said with a smile, walking over to the happy couple.