Hollywood Babylon- Part 3

The next morning, you were in Tara's chair, watching the scene unfold, Sam out at the morgue since a new person was dead. His name was Brad and from the looks of it, had an important job here. But, Tara found him hanging by the landing, dead as a doornail. All you could do was wait for Sam to get back but you had no idea where Dean was. This movie was honestly really bad and you had no idea where the producers got the money to film this piece of shit but it was being made and you couldn't do a thing about it.

You watched as the actors said their lines, the fake rumbled of the place to indicate that there were ghosts coming and then Tara, playing her character began talking about salt and how it repels them. Well, they got one thing right.

Suddenly, Tara broke character and asked if they could call cut.

"Um... uh, yeah, cut. Cut!" McG said, getting up.

"That's a cut!" You heard Dean say very loudly. You turned your head, your mouth opening slightly when you saw him with a headset on and eating a taquito. Where the hell did he get a headset? You were about to say something when Tara spoke up and what she said caught your attention.

"I just can't wrap my head around the dialog, you know? Salt? Doesn't that sound silly? I mean, why would a ghost be afraid of salt?" She asked. You smirked lightly but kept your mouth shut, getting up.

You walked over to Dean where you could still hear what Tara and McG were saying.

"Yo, Marty, what do you think?" McG said.

"I'm not married to salt, what do you want? We still sticking with condiments?"

"It just sounds different, not better. What else would a ghost be scared of?" McG asked, thinking. You kept your mouth shut, wanting to hear what they would think of.

"Maybe shotguns?"

"Okay, that makes even less sense than the salt." McG said, turning back to Tara. You turned to Dean, ignoring Tara now. Sam took that moment to walk over to you. Man, that trip was fast.

"How is it going here?" You asked, noticing the headset on him.

"Great. Tara is getting a little angsty with everything is going on and man, Walter is getting pissed of what's going on here. Makes you think if he is more involved in this than you think." Dean said, eating his food.

"Dean, you know when I ask how it's going in here, I'm talking about the case, right? We don't really work here. You know, I thought you hated being a P.A." You said, looking at him like he was crazy.

"I don't know, it's not so bad. I kind of feel like part of the team, you know? Oh, taquito? They're wonderful." Dean offered, holding out the plate of food to you and Sam.

"No. Um, listen, I conned my way into the morgue. News reports were right: Brad's a doornail, no question." Sam said to you and Dean.

"Copy that," Dean said into his headset. He lowered the mic and looked at Sam. "I'm sorry, what?"

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked Dean.

"Nothing, what did you say?" Dean asked Sam. You huffed out. You loved that Dean was enjoying himself around here but you were here for a case and someone has died while you were here. That isn't good.

"The news reports were right. Brad's a doornail..." Sam repeated. He was about to say something else but Dean spoke into his headset again.

"They are aware."

"Who's aware?" Sam asked, confused.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" Dean asked Sam again. You ripped the headset off him and glared at him.