Hollywood Babylon- Part 1

Everyone was still shaken up about Madison. More so Sam than anyone else. You felt bad for him honestly. He likes a girl and then he can't really have a relationship with them because they don't understand the life. You got lucky, you found Dean but you could sense that Sam was feeling a little lonely.

You knew the kind of person Sam was and he wasn't your average one night stand. He liked to build relationships instead of getting into the girls' pants after a few beers. That was the difference between Sam and Dean. You were lucky you got to make an honest man out of Dean when you did.

Who knows what would have happened between him and Cassie if you hadn't interfered.

You still hated the bitch.

But like always, Sam didn't like to deal with his feelings because which Winchester did? He found a case right away which just so happened to be in Hollywood. You've been to Hollywood before and just like anywhere else in the world, you got the good parts and the bad parts.

Unfortunately, for you, you got to experience the bad parts because no cases landed you where the celebrities lived. No, this case took you to a movie studio, which, by the look of it wasn't very productive.

You and the Winchesters were on a trolley tour of studio, passing by movie and television sets. You had no interest in being in front of the camera. It probably had something to do with you never thinking you were good enough but mostly because you'd rather keep your life private and a camera can tell a person's secrets if you looked hard enough.

"First opened in 1927, the lot has been in continuous operation for eight decades." The tour guide said, sounding as if he said this line a thousand times. Which he probably has.

"Hey," Dean said, leaning to you. "Did you know this is where they filmed Creepshow?"

"Really? I did not know that." You chuckled, looking at the building.

"Now, to the right, here is Stars Hollow. It's the setting for the television series, Gilmore Girls. And if we're lucky, we might even catch one of the show's stars." The tour guide said.

"Hey," You said, leaning over to Dean and Sam, making them look at you. "I hope we catch Jared Padalecki. He is one of the few stars I will have sex with, no questions asked."

"Hey, your boyfriend is sitting right here, you know." Dean said, looking at you.

"I'll let you join." You said, winking at him. Sam cringed and looked away from you and you smiled, leaning back in your seat.

"You have got yourself a very weird deal." Dean said, chuckling.

"Come on, you two." Sam aid, getting off the trolley.

"Hey, let's finish this tour!" Dean complained, actually getting into it.

"Dean!" Sam scolded. You smiled and patted his leg before hopping off the trolley yourself, Dean doing the same thing. You walked with the brothers, looking around the set, wondering exactly what kind of film they were shooting there.

"Sammy, check it out, it's Matt Damon!" Dean said, excited about this. You've hadn't seen him this excited since John gave Dean his car when he turned 18 which was a long time ago. You smiled at your boyfriend, loving this side of him that you rarely got to see.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Matt Damon." Sam said, killing his buzz.

"You know, you're no fun here." Dean said, slinging an arm around you.

"Hey, this way, uh, I think Stage 9 is over here." Sam said, leading the way.

"Don't mind him, babe, I'm sure that was Matt Damon." You said with a smile on your face. You and Dean followed Sam and caught up with him, standing between both brothers.