All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 4

You, Sam, Dean Bobby and Ellen all arrived at the cemetery before Jake ever got there. This was the moment you were waiting for. You held your gun, ready to shoot Jake for fatally injuring you. You and the group have been waiting for a while now but when you heard the creak of the cemetery gate, you knew Jake was here.

You waited behind a large tomb by yourself, waiting for the exact moment to come out. You heard footsteps come closer and when you knew he was close enough, you stepped out with everyone else, all your guns raised.

"Hey, Jake." You said, glaring at him. At first glance, he became almost faint, staring at you as if he's seen a ghost.

"Wait... you were dead. I killed you." Jake said.

"Yeah? I suggest finishing the job next time." You said, with a hard glare.

"I did! I shoved that knife right into your heart! You can't be alive. You just can't." Jake said, making you lower your gun. You frowned, looking over at Dean who looked away. Wait, if you died, then how are you standing here?

"Okay, just take it really easy there, son," Bobby said, changing the subject.

"If I don't?"

"I'll kill you." You said, looking away from Dean and back at Jake, your gun raised. You were definitely going to come back to the death thing later. You had a suspicion you knew what happened but you needed to hear it from Dean's mouth before you began panicking.

"Oh really? You had your chance. You or Sam couldn't do it." Jake said.

"We won't make that mistake twice." Your voice was hard and cold towards him. Jake then started to laugh which pissed off everyone there.

"Why are you laughing, you son of a bitch?" Dean demanded to know.

"Hey lady," Jake said, looking at Ellen. "Do me a favor. Put that gun to your head." You watched in horror as Ellen did as he was told, pressing the end of the gun to her temple. "See, that Ava girl was right. Once you give in to it, there are all sorts of new Jedi mind tricks you can learn."

"Let her go," Sam said, looking between Ellen and Jake. You wanted to help her but you knew that if you took one step, Jake would make her fire.

"Don't make a move. You'll be mopping up her before you get a shot out for me." Jake threatened. You knew he was right and everyone dropped their gun except for Ellen. You looked at Dean again but he wouldn't meet your eyes and you rolled your eyes. Your suspicion was becoming more and more true the more he didn't look at you.

Jake took the Colt out of his pocket and walked over to a certain crypt. While he was inserting it, Dean and Bobby looked at one another and nodded. They moved together to grab Ellen before she could shoot herself and you took this opportunity.

You raised your gun and shot Jake in the back four times, making him let go of the Colt, dropping to the ground. The Colt was still inside the crypt but you weren't concerned with that right now. You walked over to Jake who gasped up at you, blood running out of his mouth.

"Please... don't. Please." He begged. You had no mercy when you raised the gun and shot him three more times in the chest, killing him. Blood splattered on your face but you didn't care. Everyone walked up to you and as Dean was going to touch you, you moved from his grasp, pissed at him.

He was about to say something when you all heard clicking coming from the crypt. You frowned and looked at the Colt, watching as two separate engravings on the crypt, spin in different directions then suddenly stop.

"Oh no," Bobby said, his eye wide.

"Bobby, what is it?" You asked, worried. Dean reached out to the Colt when Bobby yelled.