All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 3

Dean and Sam stopped arguing the minute they walked outside, pretending that everything was okay. You three got into the car and you huffed out when Dean pulled away.

"You know, something is going on here and you guys aren't telling me. That's fine but just know I will figure it out eventually and then you'll both be in trouble." You said and it was so quiet in the car, you could hear Dean gulping.

Dean got to Bobby's house and you jumped out, ignoring the pain in your chest as you rushed to the front door. You knocked on it and Sam and Dean hurried to follow you. They needed to stop Bobby from saying anything to tip you off even more.

The door opened and Bobby's face was in shock from seeing you.

"Y/N?" He asked in a whisper, not believing his eyes. He looked at Sam and Dean and while Sam looked away, Dean shook his head slightly, signaling to him not to say anything.

"Why are you staring at me as if I'm a ghost. I know I was hurt, but come on. I'm okay now." You said with a smile, hugging Bobby who hugged you back tightly. You winced when he pressed into your wound from behind.

"Sorry," Bobby said, letting you go.

"Don't worry about it. Oh, thanks for patching me up." You said, walking past him, going to the living room. It was a little messier than usual but you could understand it.

"Don't mention it," Bobby said after you. Bobby, when you were gone, gave Sam and Dean a very hard look. He knew something was up.

"So... she's awake and better. What did you find out?" Dean asked, walking into the house to get away from Bobby's glare. He felt like he was younger and Bobby was his dad with how similar their glares were.

"I found something but I'm not sure what it means," Bobby said when everyone was inside the living room.

"What is it?" You asked, sitting on the couch. Bobby stared at you with a lot of emotion in his eyes before snapping out of it, taking a deep breath.

"Demonic omens like a fucking tidal wave. Cattle deaths and lightning storms skyrocketed from out of nowhere. It's all happening around Wyoming except one: Southern Wyoming.

"Wyoming?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, there is one area that is totally clean. It's almost as if the demons are surrounding the area." Bobby said, thinking out loud.

"Look, if demons want something, they can get it easily. So, if they're surrounding the area, then that means they probably can't get into it. Like a huge ass demon trap or something like that." You said, looking at the men who stared back at you.

"Look, my eyes are swimming right now so, Y/N, could you take a look at it?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, no problem." You said with a smile.

"Sam, Dean, would you help me? I got some more books in the truck. Help me lug them in." Bobby said, glaring at the boys who sighed, knowing they were in deep shit right now. It was when the men got to the car, did Bobby blow up.

"You stupid ass!! What did you do to her?" Bobby exploded, glaring at Dean who looked away but Bobby was pissed. He pushed Dean and Dean looked at Bobby with pain in his eyes. "What did you do to my daughter? You made a deal for her... Didn't you? How long have you got?"

Bobby knew the Winchesters pretty well by now to know what moves they would make and what mistakes to fix.

"Bobby, please," Dean said, sighing.

"How long?!"

"One year," Dean said with a sigh.

"Dammit! What were you thinking? She doesn't know, does she?"