Playthings- Part 4

"Sam, open up." You said, knocking on the door of Sam's room. You blushed when he opened, giving you the bitch face.

"Did you have to take the room next to mine?" He asked, letting you in.

"Sorry, Sam." You said, walking inside with the box full of your mother's things.

"I'm not," Dean said with a laugh. There was no doubt that Sam was giving him the bitch face. "We need to get you laid."

"Sam, did you find anything last night?" You asked, pulling out the videos.

"Unfortunately, not." Sam said, sitting on the bed.

"Great," Both men looked at you like you were crazy. "No, I mean great, as in we could use a break. Look, no one is dying and you are pushing yourself, Sam. I think we deserve to watch some home videos, yeah? Come on, your mom is in here."

"We could use a break, Sammy." Dean agreed with you, sitting next to Sam.You saw him tense a bit and you knew it was because of his mother.

"Yeah, sure, fine." Sam said with a sigh. You smiled widely and chose a video tape, walking over to the TV and popping it in. You played it and walked to Dean, sitting in between his legs.

What showed first was the camera trying to be set up by a person who didn't know what they were doing.

"John! Give me that! You're doing it wrong!" You heard your mother say. Your breath hitched and you felt Dean wrap his arms around you only to take your hands. You unconsciously squeezed his hand.

"Hey, who is the camera man?" John said from off camera.

"Is he giving you a hard time?" You saw a beautiful blonde girl come into the frame. Mary. You felt both Dean and Sam tense up when she showed up.

"Wow, she's beautiful." You whispered. If the brothers heard you, they made no indications that they did.

"Who, John? You know he always give everyone a hard time." Your mother said, walking into the frame. You got tears, staring at her beautiful face. You missed her so fucking much. She was young, probably no older than 16 or 17 at the time this was taken. 1975.

"I don't understand the need for a video camera, John. It's just a birthday." Mary said, smiling at him.

"This is Y/M/N's birthday. This may be over the top but she's only going to turn 16 once." John said, finally getting the camera to stay still and he walked into the frame, kissing Mary on the cheek.

"Just because I'm the youngest out of us four, doesn't mean you can still treat me like a baby, right?" Your mom said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, we brought alcohol. We are going to have a bitch'n time." John said with a wide smile. You smiled at that, his terminology was really outdated but it worked for him. Out of all the years you knew John, you would never have thought to see him so happy and carefree.

He didn't know about the Supernatural back then. Neither did your mom.

The rest of the video went on as Bobby came over and the four of them had a good time, laughing and just enjoyed being together. When the video ended, you got up and took it out, looking at the other ones.

"No more, please." You looked at Sam to see him have unshed tears in his eyes. You didn't know this was so painful for him.

"Sorry, Sam, I just thought this would be a good way to take a step back from the case." You said with a frown, putting the videos away.

"I know and I appreciate you trying but I can't watch them anymore." Sam said, getting up and walking into the bathroom. You walked over to Dean and sat next to him, taking his hand.