Nightshifter- Part 1

Being a hunter wasn't an easy task. You had a lot of responsibilities like saving people, killing the bad things, making sure no one else dies and last but not least, keeping the supernatural out of people's business. There were a few exceptions you had to make but for the most part, you always kept the innocent people out of your lives.

But that all changed when you got framed for murder back in St. Louis. That all changed when you got arrested for allegedly killing couples with the help of Dean and Sam. It was all your fault that they were on the police's radar. You had one job to do and you failed that.

You thought it was all over but with this case, you knew it was far from being over. It was just the beginning. It started with one case which you knew something bad was going to happen. There have been recent heists going on with banks and jewelry stores and usually, this kind of thing wouldn't catch your eyes but the details were kind of familiar to you.

"So, what's it like being an FBI guy?" A young woman, Frannie, said, carrying the papers you needed for the case.

"Dangerous, for one thing. You also got the secrets we have to keep, plus it's lonely all the time." Dean said, not knowing he was flirting right back with the attractive woman.

"God," You scoffed under your breath. You rolled your eyes but tried to be nice and professional but you couldn't do that when this woman liked to make googly eyes at your boyfriend. You would think you would be used to it by now since it was hard not to look at Dean but it always got to you.

"I so know what you mean," Frannie said, inching a bit closer to him.

"Anything you can tell me about this case, sweetheart?" Dean said, smiling at her. Dean called every woman sweetheart but it still bugged you.

"Only that Helena came in at night, cleaned out this entire store and killed the watchman because he caught her in the act."

"Do you know what her motive might have been?" You stepped in, looking at Frannie who gave you a bored look.

"There wasn't a motive, none that I could think of. I mean, she just took all that jewelry, hid it somewhere and went home and killed herself."

"She killed herself?" You asked, shocked.

"Well, that's what the cops said. She dropped her hair dryer in the bath and fried herself." Frannie said, looking at Dean once more.

"Right, thank you, Frannie, I think that's all I need," Dean said, looking at you. Good, you were glad to finally get away from her.

"Really? Because, I got more, you know. If you wanted to interview me in private?" She asked, flirting with Dean. That was enough for you.

"Alright, cheap shot, he's mine. Why don't you finish up what you're doing here and then leave. Leave to your home which will be empty for the night like it has been for the past God knows how many months. Okay?" You said, glaring at her, taking Dean's arm. You didn't give her time to respond and you took Dean away, biting your lip in jealousy.

"Hey," Dean said, stopping you. He took your bottom lip in between his fore finger and his thumb, tugging on it. "Don't bite your lip."

"Dean, this isn't funny. Woman are such sluts sometimes." You said but you were cut off with Dean's lips on yours. You melted in the kiss, Dean taking control of it immediately. He pulled away quickly, much to your dislike but he winked, promising it wasn't over.

"I love it when you're jealous," Dean said with a smirk.

"I wasn't jealous. I was just putting her in her place." You said, turning around and walking over to Sam who was interviewing the manager of the store.