Hunted- Part 5

It felt like hours and you would have already been out of the chains but you didn't want to do this in front of Gordon. He was strong and as much as you hated to admit it, he would kill you in a second if he found out you could do the things you can do. The minute you heard the click of the lock on the door, your eyes widened and you didn't want to hear this. You wouldn't be able to do anything if you knew Sam and Dean died because of you.

"There they are." Gordon said with a smirk, grabbing his gun. You let out a strangled cry when the first grenade exploded. You got tears, just thinking of Sam and Dean in pieces.

"Wait for it, hold on." Gordon said, standing up. The second grenade went off and you let out a loud sob, even though it was muffled by the scarf. Gordon didn't look at you as he walked past you, going into the other room.

You closed your eyes, sobbing as you felt the pressure rise. You screamed out in pain, feeling the water topple over the pot. Magic sprouted out of your hands, breaking the chains effectively. The whole room shook and you took the gag out, falling to your knees in pain.

Sam and Dean weren't stupid. You hoped that they were still alive, making it look like they had just died. When Dean almost died the first time, you could tell something was wrong by the way the magic was out of control. But it was still intact so you knew he was still alive. You were going to kill that bitch. You should have done it last time. You walked over to the weapons Gordon had and grabbed a knife, the only gun he had was with Gordon.

"Put it down! Now!" You heard Sam yell from the room. You gasped, looking to the door.

"Where is she?!" You heard Dean yell. You let out a happy sob and looked at the knife in your hand. You could do some serious damage with this this but this isn't who you were. You didn't hurt humans, no matter how bad they were. What happened to those people with the Croatoan virus or those serial murderers you encountered last year were a different story.

You didn't hurt humans. You put the knife down and you sighed, walking over to the door. You peered out and saw Sam and Dean with guns trained on Gordon's head. Dean looked up and his eyes locked with yours.

"I'm okay." You mouthed to Dean and he nodded. Now that he knew you were safe, he could do his job right. Suddenly, Gordon lashed out and knocked the guns out of the boys' hands. You glared and looked at your hands. You were still pissed and you stood there, wondering what you could do as they fought. You closed your eyes and concentrated on trying to get the magic out. Without flashes of pain, it was a little harder but you tried really hard to try and make it happen. When you felt it was just tipping over, you yelled.

"Dean, Sam, get out of the way!" All three men looked at you as you walked into the room. They saw your face and hands, knowing you were going to do something. They stepped away from Gordon. He was confused, looking at you.

"How did you get out of those chains?" Gordon asked. You cried out, putting your hands in front of you just as the magic poured out of them. The whole room shook, the windows and doors rattling alone with the things in the room. The force of the magic blasted Gordon into the wall behind him hard. You groaned as the last of the magic left you and you fell to the ground, trying to catch a breath.

Sam rushed to Gordon after grabbing a gun and Dean rushed to you.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" Dean asked, helping you up.

"Yeah, it just tires me out to use that much magic at once." You muttered, looking at Sam who rammed the butt of the gun in Gordon's face, knocking him unconscious.

"Right, okay, glad to know you're okay. Now, this son of a bitch." Dean growled, leaving your side and stalked to Gordon.

"Dean, no, don't." You said, catching your breath. You looked at Sam for help and he stopped Dean.