Tall Tales- Part 1

Times have been tough. Times have been going by very slowly and you haven't taken a case where you haven't gotten through it in a breeze. Sure, you would have challenging obstacles in your way but you usually overcame them easily with the help of the Winchesters.

However, this case, you didn't know how to figure it out and even Sam Fucking-I'm-So-Smart Winchester doesn't even know what to think of it. You've been stuck in this town, watching and waiting as people died. No one was getting any younger and you had no idea what it was.

Okay, that was a lie, you knew what it was but only until the last minute. Sam and Dean had no clue what it was and as much as you hated spending another minute in this town, they've been bickering every second of the day, fighting over this case and it was hilarious.

You've called Bobby over to try and help them, seeing as they were going out of their minds on this one. You sat on one of the beds, watching as Dean messily ate chilly cheese fries on the other bed, listening to music on a radio. You looked over at Sam to see him tiredly rubbing his temples as he stared at a book.

You would tell them what this was and then you could be on your merry way but a) it was so damn fun to watch them this way (yes, horrible, you know) and b) you missed Bobby and wanted him over here so you could have someone else to talk to other than the married couple you lived with.

"Dude. You mind not eating those on my bed?" Sam said, looking at Dean who just grinned. You looked over at him, his face messy and his fingers. It took all your strength not to go over there and lick the mess off him. But you had to be professional.

"No, I don't mind," Dean said with a grin, eating some more food. "How's research going?"

"You know how it's going? Slow. You know how it would go a heck of a lot faster? If I had my computer." Sam said, sending accusing glares towards his brother.

"Sam, he didn't touch your laptop. I was with him that whole day and we were nowhere near it." You said, looking at Sam.

"He did touch it. You just weren't paying attention." Sam said with another glare to you.

"Sam, I always pay attention to Dean. I mean, have you seen him?" You said with a smile, looking over at Dean.

"Yeah, Sammy, have you seen me? I'm attractive as hell and women can't resist my charm." Dean said, winking at you.

"Can you turn that down please?" Sam said, changing the topic. The music was getting annoying since all Dean ever plays was rock music. You loved the man so much but would it kill him to switch it up a little?

"Yeah, absolutely," Dean said, turning the radio up even louder.

"You know what? Maybe, uh, maybe you should just go somewhere for a while." Sam said loudly, his voice overpowering the music. Dean snapped and shut the radio off, glaring at his brother.

"Hey, I'd love to. That's a great idea. Unfortunately, my car's all screwed to hell." Dean said, accusing his brother of something he didn't do. This was entertaining and maybe you might come clean and give up but you really wanted to see where this was going. You needed Bobby here soon. You hoped he would show up quickly.

"I told you, Dean, I had nothing to do with that," Sam argued. Dean was about to yell back at him but there came a swift knock on the door. You shot out of bed and walked over to the door, looking at the brothers.

"Boys, that's Bobby. Okay? Can you two behave for one second?" You teased with a smirk.

"Shut up," Sam grumbled as you pulled open the door.

"Bobby! I'm so glad you're here." You said pulling him into a hug. You've noticed him acting softer toward you, always trying to make you happy but with the brothers, he expected more of them, make them tougher.