Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 5

You and Jo have checked tons of places that they might have gone to and the last place you looked was the docks so that is where you were walking now.

"So, I knew you had powers and all but you said they are evolving?" Jo asked.

"Yeah, usually I can sense the supernatural upon touch or just from being really close to it, depending on how strong the force is. I have no idea why it had to be this case, but now I'm getting visions when I make contact with the Supernatural. That's how I knew to warn you. I didn't think Meg would come after you until I saw what I saw."

"What did you see?"

"Sam holding a knife to you, threatening you. I'm sorry I couldn't have prevented that from happening." You said with a sigh.

"No, you did more than you think. If it wasn't for you, I might have been dead so thank you." She said with a smile.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into all of this."

"Y/N, you "dragged me into this" when you showed up at my mom's bar. But we're Hunters and we can handle it."

"You're doing okay on your own?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm doing amazing. I love hunting and I'm glad I don't have my mother breathing down my neck 24/7." She said with a chuckle.

"Good."

"Try him again," Jo said, using a flashlight to look around. You sighed and dialed Dean again but you got his voicemail once again.

This is Dean. Leave a message.

"Damn it, he's not answering." You said, worry laced in your tone.

"Hey, we will find him," Jo said, walking further in the place.

"What was Sam said, true, Jo?" You asked after a moment of silence.

"What was true?"

"Do you have feelings for Dean?" You looked at her, walking beside her. She sighed and looked down, not wanting to talk about this now but it would come up sooner or later.

"Look, it's not like I planned to act on it. I mean, have you seen him? I think he's attractive as hell but I wouldn't ever make a move on him. I wouldn't do that to you, I hope you know it." She said, looking at you.

"I know it, I just wanted to know. Thanks for telling me." You said, trying Dean's cell again. You sighed, letting it ring but you frowned when you heard his ringtone come from somewhere below you. You rushed to the railing and looked down and saw him, lying in the water.

"No!! Dean!!" You dropped everything you were holding and ran down the ramp as quickly as you could. Please, whoever is listening, don't let him be dead. You knelt next to him and pulled him in your lap, not caring if you got wet.

"Dean, please wake up." You got tears, slapping the side of his face gently, yet firmly. Jo caught up with you and she watched as you tried to get him to wake up. Before you could completely lose your mind, Dean groaned, moving his head to the side and opening his eyes.

"Thank you," You whispered into the air. You and Jo helped him sit up and you got in front of him.

"Where's Sam?" He asked, clearly in pain. You looked over him and saw a bullet hole in his arm. You saw an entry but not an exit which meant the bullet was still inside him.

"We don't know. We've been looking for you. Come on, get up." You said. You and Jo helped him up, doing it as best as you could. Dean groaned and leaned on both of you because he was in pain. You and Jo got him back to the bar in no time.