Simon Said- Part 1

A break didn't come too often for Hunters, especially for you, Sam and Dean. You've been so busy with trying to find this damn demon, dealing with the death of John, trying to make amends with Bobby, and on top of that, have to worry about both you and Sam.

No one talked about it but the thing that has been happening with you and Sam have increased. You couldn't explain it and you hoped that you could forget the whole thing but with John's words echoing in your mind, how could you forget them?

You had demon blood in you and you had no idea how you got it in the first place but you had it and you didn't know how it affected you or even Sam. If you were able to do things because of the demon's blood, then that must mean Sam had it and if he had it, then where did he get it from?

You've known Sam since he was a baby and there hasn't been anything in his life that would tip you off in that direction.

However, after being stressed over everyday things, you got a few days to relax and you enjoyed every minute of it. You and Sam were in the motel room, hanging out while Dean was out getting stuff for the road since your time was almost up at this motel and you hated staying in one place for too long.

Everything was peaceful until you heard Sam.

"No..." He said, gripping the sink.

"Sam? You okay?" You got up and walked into the bathroom to see Sam hunched over the sink, eyes closed tightly and his knuckles white. You rushed to him and moved his hair away from his face, worried.

"Sam, talk to me. What's wrong?" He opened his eyes and stared at you, breathing heavily.

"I had another vision. I don't know who it was but I have something that might help. We need to see Ellen. Ash would help." He said, panicked. You nodded and bit your lip, hearing the door to the motel room open and close.

"Alright, let's hit the road," Dean smiled faltered when he saw you and Sam. "What's wrong?"

"Dean, we need to get to the Roadhouse. Sam had another vision." You said, walking away from Sam and to your bag which was already packed. He nodded and grabbed his and Sam's bag, following you outside.

"What's going on?" He asked you when you were alone.

"I don't know. He said that Ash might be able to help. He got another vision of something bad but he didn't tell me what." Dean nodded and Sam walked out, getting into the car without a word. You and Dean got in and sooner rather than later, the Impala was zooming down the dark road.

"Sam, why do we have to go the Roadhouse? We should think about it." Dean said after a while of silence.

"What's there to think about?" Sam asked, looking at his brother.

"I just don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea," Dean said, shrugging.

"Dean, I had a vision of someone dying. Ash can tell us where it will happen. We can save this person. Plus, it could have some connection with the demon. My visions always do."

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?" Dean said, looking out for his brother.

"So, I'm a freak now?" Sam said playfully.

"You've always been a freak." Dean smiled a small one.

"What about me? Am I a freak? You know what I can do. I just wish that I knew why it was happening." You sighed.

"It hasn't been happening in a while. Maybe whatever you could do just stopped." Dean said, trying not to think about his girlfriend's power.

"I don't think so. There's been nothing triggering it. I only can move things if I'm angry or if you're hurt," You thought. "But the feeling I get when I'm near something supernatural has never gone away. I always get those. It comes in handy so I try not to question it."