In My Time of Dying- Part 2

You didn't say a word on the way to Bobby's place. You couldn't care less that you were seeing him. It was like the outside world didn't matter. All that mattered was Dean but your brain and heart were trying to shut out the pain of it all.

"Y/N, oh thank God you're alright. Sam, you too. How is Dean?" Bobby asked when Sam pulled up. He stole a car and again, you didn't care. You didn't say a word to Bobby and let Sam do all the talking.

"She's not speaking. She isn't taking this very well." Sam said, getting out of the car. Your whole body felt heavy. Even lifting your hand to open the car door was hard enough as it was. You didn't even notice Sam opening the door and helping you out.

Bobby nodded, understanding where you were coming from and took you to the Impala. Your eyes widened at the sight of it. It was totaled and it looked like nothing was working. Everything was ruined. You walked closer and your memory of it crashing overtook your entire body.

"Sweetheart, you have to stay awake for me. Sam, drive faster!" Dean yelled at his brother. You looked up at Dean and gave him a small smile.

"I love you, Dean Winchester." You whispered before everything went black.

You could hear the crash, the glass shattering and the metal of the car bending. You leaned more into Sam and whimpered, the memories slowly fading away.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay." Sam whispered, rubbing your arm. He looked at the car and he groaned, not liking what he saw.

"Oh man, Dean is gonna be so pissed," Sam said, looking at Bobby but still comforting you.

"Look, Sam. This... this just ain't worth a tow. I say we empty the trunk, sell the rest for scrap." Bobby said. You got out of Sam's grasp and walked to the car, looking at the damage. You looked inside to see she was ruined there too. It would take a lot of work to get her back to the way she was before.

"No, we're not selling this car and if you so much as touch it, you will be sorry. Nobody is touching this car." You snapped, turning around and looking at Bobby and Sam.

"Sam, don't let them take it away." You said, tears rolling down your cheeks. Seeing the car brought up painful memories of Dean and the familiar bubble started building again and it toppled over, spilling magic everywhere.

The cars that were working, their horns started going off and the cars that weren't working started to shake. Some glass windows started breaking and you looked at Sam for help.

"Please help me." You whispered. The pain was too much and the more you cried and the more you let the pain take over, the worse the magic got. Cars started to violently shake and Sam rushed over to you, putting an arm around you to help you calm down.

"What's going on?" Bobby asked, looking at the cars.

"Look, there's a lot you don't know but I need you to trust me. If there is one working part on this car, it's good enough. Please, don't sell the car." Sam said, rubbing your back. You placed your head on Sam's chest and matched his breathing to yours. Soon, the magic stopped but you knew it was only a matter of time before it bubbled over again.

"Okay, you got it." He said quietly. Bobby looked at you to see you were almost in tears and he moved slowly to you. You didn't say a word nor did you try and move away. You didn't care that he abandoned you. All you cared about was Dean. You even let him touch your shoulder.

"Y/N, Dean is going to be okay." You looked up at him, clenched your jaw tightly before walking away from him.

"Here, uh, Dad asked for you to get this stuff for him." Sam pulled out a list and handed it to Bobby. Bobby frowned when he read over it.