Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 1

The worst thing about loving someone is the day you lose them. That is how you felt with your mom and John. You never felt like you would feel this way with Sam or Dean but you were.

Sam was missing again.

But it wasn't like last time. Last time, you felt that he was safe, that he knew what he doing but this time you felt like something else happened to him. Sam has been missing for a week and the first few days, you've been calling Bobby and Ellen to see if they knew of anything and always came up empty-handed.

You've called Jo and despite her not liking the brothers right now, she hasn't seen or heard from Sam at all. The next few days, Dean has been stressing like you haven't seen him before. He was going out of his damn mind and as much as you were too, you had to keep it together for the both of you.

It's been a full week now and no word has come from anyone. Dean was out of his damn mind and he thought driving would help but even then, he pulled over to the side of the road to try and call Ellen again. You sighed and pulled out your phone to call Jo.

"Hey, you still haven't found him?" She asked.

"No, we have no idea where he is and Dean is about 2 more calls away from actually losing it. I swear, it's like trying to find John all over again. I don't know what to do." You said with a sigh.

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. You don't have any indication on where he must have gone?" She asked.

"No, I don't," You said with a sigh. Your phone started beeping, signaling you got another call and asked Jo to hold on for a second. "Hello?"

"Y/N?" Your eyes widened when you heard the one voice you've been waiting to hear from all week.

"Sammy? Sam, where the hell are you? Dean and I have been looking for you for a week!" You said. Dean's head snapped to you and he hung up on Ellen, walking over to you.

"I'm in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin. Room 109." Sam simply stated.

"Alright, don't move, okay? Dean and I are on our way." You hung up and looked at Dean whose eyes were wide.

"He's in Wisconsin." You said with a sigh, going with Dean to the car. You bet your ass Dean didn't waste any time in getting to his brother, not that you knew where he was. You texted Bobby and Jo, letting them know that you found Sam and not to worry.

Dean made it there in record time, skidding to a stop in the parking lot of the motel Sam was staying at. You and Dean rushed out, searching for the room number. Once you got to it, Dean pounded on the door with his fist.

"Sam, it's us. Sam!" Dean yelled. You didn't receive an answer and you looked at Dean, trying the handle. It was unlocked and you opened it, seeing Sam sitting on the bed. Dean rushed over to him and knelt in front of him.

"Sam, hey," Dean said. Sam didn't look good and you bit your lip, walking in and closing the door.

"Hey, Dean, Y/N," Sam said, not looking up from the floor.

"Are you bleeding?" Dean said, noticing his knuckles.

"I tried to wash it off." He said, not moving at all. You gasped when you saw Sam's shirt, seeing it covered in blood. Dean frantically searched for a wound but found nothing.

"Sam, are you okay?" You asked, walking over to him.

"I don't think it's my blood."

"Whose is it?" Dean asked. You walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a cloth towel, rinsing it with water, waking back over to Sam.