Nightshifter- Part 2

"I have to admit, this isn't the worst of ideas." You whispered, looking down at your uniform. You were posing as Guard Service technicians to look at the system in the monitoring room. You needed to pay attention to the security cameras to catch this thing.

You and the Winchesters were already inside the bank, following one of the security guards to the room.

"Thanks for seeing us on such short notice," Sam said to the guard.

"No problem but we haven't had any flags go up on our system yet." The guard said, leading you and the Winchesters to the room.

"No, not your problem at all. It's just we have this glitch in the overall grid so we're here to make sure everything is okay." Dean informed.

"Well, better to be safe than sorry, I guess." The guard said, opening the door and letting you inside. You looked around the room, noticing the big screen of all the security footage. There were so many cameras, you were sure this would be easy enough.

"Alright, you need anything else?" The guard asked.

"Uh, no, I think we'll be okay. We'll be out before you know it since it's just a routine checkup." Sam said with a smile.

"Okie-dokie." The guard said, nodding as he left.

"I like him, he says okie-dokie," Dean said with a smile, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"What if he's the shifter?" You asked.

"Then we watch a see and put a bullet in his chest plate," Dean said with a smile. You nodded and sighed, sitting on the floor of the room since there were only two chairs. You wanted Sam and Dean to have them. Plus, you didn't mind sitting on the floor. You rested your back against the wall, looking at the screens.

"Here, take the chair, sweetheart," Dean said, getting up.

"No, it's fine, Dean. I'm okay." You said with a smile. Dean shrugged and sat back down, looking at you in the dim lit room. You blushed under his stare and tried to look away but you couldn't. His eyes were so hypnotic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been an hour or so but there was still no activity going on. The guard who let you in was on camera one but his eyes weren't white at all.

"Looks like he's safe," Dean said, pointing to the camera. After the hour has passed, you were now sitting on Dean's lap, curled in his arms since the floor was starting to make your ass numb. This didn't seem to bother Sam too much so you stayed like this.

"Maybe we jumped the gun on this one. I mean, for all we know, that thing isn't even coming here." Sam said with a sigh, leaning back in his chair. Dean was stroking your back and you rested your head on his chest, eyes falling a bit because of how comfortable you were.

"Mhmm," Dean said, distracted. He was staring at you, watching your eyes close and open. "Sweetheart, keep those eyes open for me."

"That's hard to do when you're this comfortable." You smiled and looked up at him, your eyes twinkling.

"I know, I'm just that comfortable," Dean said with a wink.

"You sure are." You agreed.

"Maybe we should just go back to the sewers and... Are you guys even listening to me?" Sam said with a sigh.

"Yes, we are." You said with your eyes closed.

"Wait a minute, check this out," Dean said, holding onto you as he sat up straighter. You opened your eyes and turned, looking at the video that Dean zoomed in on. There was a middle-aged man and his eyes were pure white.