she smiled, "but for real, happy birthday, c, i love you,"

"i love you too, a," i said while hugging her again, "thank you, again,"

she smiled while walking towards the table with me following her.

i got back in my seat and saw that shawn brought a chair over next to mine.

i chuckled, "well hello,"

the whole time during breakfast, i was smiling. there wasn't one dull moment. especially since shawn kept whispering in my ear every so often, which would make me laugh. he would have his hand on my lower thigh as i rested my head on his arm while holding it.

awhile after, everyone finished eating and we said our goodbyes and started heading back to my house.

once i set foot in my house, i sat on the couch with shawn and aaliyah following behind me. i let them sit first, then i laid my head on shawn's lap while he played with my hair while i was hugging his torso and facing his stomach, and i put my feet on aaliyah lap.

not even a minute later, my mom came up to us, "are you ready for your next surprise, cassandra?"

i let go of shawn's torso and turned to face my mom, "sure, why not?"

"you're going with shawn and aaliyah to get your nails done," my mom announced, "so i suggest you change your shoes,"

i got up from the couch and went into my room. i decided to change again because i wanted to be more comfortable. i kept everything the same expect for my clothes and shoes. [outfit below]

"i'm ready!" i yelled while walking out of my room

"¿te cambiasteis? {you changed?}" my mom asked.

"yep," i responded, "let's go?"

"have fun!" our parents screamed, "stay safe!"

shawn got in the driver's seat, i got in the passenger's seat, and aaliyah went in the back. shawn drove to the mall which had the nail salon. the car ride was just the three of us catching up and such.

once we got to the nail salon, i went up to the front desk and asked for three pedicures and two manicures.

the lady nodded and said she would be back.

i smirked, "get ready mendes children,"

"huh?" shawn asked.

"the three of us are about to get pedicures," i said.

he looked really confused, "we're what?"

aaliyah rolled her eyes, "do you want her to spell it ou-"

the nail tech came back, "the three chairs are ready,"