louiswtomlinson: But just know that table sex is a fantasy that's coming true and I don't mind it if we were to break the table.

liampayne: Stop putting these images in my head.

louiswtomlinson: I can't help it!

louiswtomlinson: All right, questions.

louiswtomlinson: Do you have any siblings?

liampayne: I have two older sisters. Nicola and Ruth.

louiswtomlinson: That's pretty tame in comparison to me. I'm the oldest of the lot. I have sisters and also one brother. There's two sets of twins in my family. I have 5 sisters: Lottie, Fizzy, the first set of twins are Daisy and Phoebe. Then there's the second set: Ernest and Doris.

liampayne: Wow, sounds like a full house. What was living with all of them like? I thought having two sisters was an absolute nightmare!

louiswtomlinson: A lot of the time it was. I helped out my mum with them all the time because there's been a few dads between all of us and when it didn't work out, my mum relied on me to be the man in the family. I don't mind it as much anymore but when I was the teenager who had to stay home and take care of the kids when my friends were partying and drinking l hated it. I wanted to go out and have that sort of fun instead of cooking dinner and making sure everyone and everything was in proper order.

liampayne: I couldn't even imagine what that's like. I'm sure you've made your mum so proud of you for stepping up like that though. I reckon you're the best older brother any kid could ever want.

louiswtomlinson: I hope so. It's easier now that most of us are older and have flats and lives of our own. It's nice getting to chat on the phone with them and catch up from time to time.

louiswtomlinson: What about you and your sisters?

liampayne: I was treated like the little brother they didn't exactly want. Apparently, I was annoying and always getting in their things. I don't have any memory of doing any of it.

liampayne: Now that we're older it's kinda just like you've said. It's better. They both have families of their own and I have my career. I don;t get to see them all the time because of it but we occasional have a quick chat or text to see what's going on in our lives.

louiswtomlinson: Must be weird for them when they see your shirtless self all over the place.

liampayne: A little bit. Nicola always lets me know when she sees some of my photos in magazines or online. She tells me I look good but it makes me feel awkward lol

louiswtomlinson: A couple of my sisters were asking me the other day why I've been posting shirtless selfies on my Instagram.

liampayne: What did you tell them?

louiswtomlinson: That I'm the older brother so I can do whatever I want to. Plus, I'm sure they are gonna be posting pictures of themselves that I'm not going to like. Once it's time to deal with boys and body image I'm going to be an overly protective big brother all over again. Nobody messes with a Tomlinson.

liampayne: I do not envy you at all. My sisters don't really use social media that much.

louiswtomlinson: They all do it and I check up on them all the time that way too. Of course, I like to post my occasional comment on their pictures to annoy them. It's my brotherly duty.

liampayne: I can easily see you doing that. 

louiswtomlinson: Because I have been! It's how this whole thing started, yeah?

louiswtomlinson: Well, we can always blame it on Niall.

liampayne: Or we can thank Niall for it.

louiswtomlinson: No. Absolutely not! We can't let him feel like he's the almighty one. He'll be even more annoying.

liampayne: What if he already feels that way?

louiswtomlinson: I don't think he does. I do enjoy making him feel uncomfortable about this.

liampayne: That I know. He's mentioned it to me a few times whilst we were in New York. He said he doesn't need to see you without a shirt on all the time either. I told him you should keep doing it. That shut him up real quick.

louiswtomlinson: I'm quite proud of you for messing with him when I'm not there too.

liampayne: I have to admit that it was entertaining at times. 

(read)

louiswtomlinson: Well, I have to run out and get some things done. I'll let you try and get some more sleep?

liampayne: Yeah, that's fine with me.

liampayne: I'll message you again later.

louiswtomlinson: Sleep well, Liam.