"Mum are you okay?" I called.

"Yeah... go to bed." Her tearful voice called back. I just sighed and went into my room and sat back down in my bed. Harvey was fast asleep from what I could hear. I managed to get myself off to sleep again.

2:00am.

I could hear mum, she wasn't screaming really loud but she was screaming, crying and sounded like she was in a lot of pain. I got up and went over to the bedroom door, I didn't even knock this time I just opened it and saw mum laying on the floor, she was gripping onto the quilt cover for strength. She was crying so hard. When I kicked the door closed behind me and knelt down with her she was laying in blood. Like there was blood under her, she was bruised and battered.

"Mum what has happened to you? Where's dad?" I whispered gently as I stroked her face.

"It hurts.." She cried holding my hand and crying on me.

"Where's dad?" I smiled but she was in far too much pain to answer me. "What shall I do?"

"Stay.." She whispered. I grabbed my phone and text Kim.

'Kim it's Florence. I need you to get here right now.'

'Flo it's 2 in the morning. What's wrong?'

'It's mum. Bring Adam please.'

'On my way sweetie. I'll let myself in with the spare key don't panic.' I chucked my phone on the bed and held mum in my arms.

"What happened mum?"

"Don't worry.." She sighed.

"Mum did dad do this?" I smiled stroking her hair, she was bleeding from her nose, cheek and lip. She was bruised and completely battered and it made me feel so bad that I didn't do more earlier. "Mum? Did he do this earlier?" She just nodded and closed her eyes before crying.

**

I woke up Adam and we got dressed.

"What do you think has happened?" He smiled.

"I have no clue. When I text Florence back though the 2nd time she told me to bring any medical stuff that I could find." I sighed.

"Do you think it's the baby?"

"I hope not. I also think she would of gone to the hospital if it was the baby." I smiled as we went out to the car. I had a bag with me that was full of everything out the medical box. There was a towel, a few bandages, some pressure dressings and pain meds. Adam drove us over to Erin's and the bedroom light was on, the curtains were still open. I jumped out and let myself into the house.

"Hello? Florence?" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs, Adam followed me in and we went upstairs. I went to the bedroom door and nearly had a heart attack. Florence was sat on the floor hugging Erin, Erin was laying in blood and all on the quilt and sheets. She was holding on to Florence with all her heart. Erin was battered, bruised and looked more like she'd been mugged.

"Florence darling what's happened?" I smiled.

"I'm not sure." She sighed.

"Adam take her downstairs and make her a cup of tea please." I smiled as she got up and went with him. I sat on the floor with Erin and got the first aid kit. "What's happened to you my darling?"

"We had a fight and it was my fault. I wasn't sure when to shut up.." She got out in anxiety. She was having a panic attack.

"Okay calm down. Jay did this to you?"

"Hmm." She nodded and with that she passed out.

"Adam come here." I shouted.

"What's wrong?"