"Er?" I called.

"What's up?" She smiled coming to the door way.

"Did you just climb over the furniture?" I laughed.

"I did. What did you want?"

"Well I was wondering Wednesday when we go out for dinner shall we invite Kim and Adam?"

"Yes that is a good idea." She smiled. She nodded before climbing back over the furniture and into Florence's room with the lemon paint. We had all the windows and doors open to rid the fumes. I listened to her singing her head off and it just reminded me why I married her. She was amazing, unique, so funny and she had no cares but the main reason I married her? She's my best friend. I picked up the little dresser next to the bed and off fell a little folder. I placed the dresser out the door before coming back to the folder. It was all handwritten and the first page was the day we first met.

I don't regret sleeping with him. It just made me chuckle the fact his mum come in and had no clue why I was there and who I was. But the thing that upset me the most was when he come back to mine and told me he was going back out with the rangers but didn't actually ask me if I wanted to date him? Instead he just slept with me then left. But that was okay. That week was the hardest thing ever. Not knowing if he was okay and having no contact with him. That night when he did call me my heart felt alive again..

"What are you doing?" She let out this small laugh.

"Found this folder." I smiled.

"It's all about you. You can read it all if you want." She smiled before going back into Harvey's room and painting some more. I opened the book to another random page.

Never did I see myself being in this situation. We are engaged! He asked me and I'd never said yes to anything quick enough. I loved him so much and now we had a wedding plan. I was already looking at wedding dresses and places we could get married. He was in and out. Between working with us at the police station and then going off to work with the rangers sometimes. It was hard not having him here all the time but I knew we were still happy together and nothing would get in the way. Reading this it caused me to smile, I got quite tearful but I was happy that she was actually expressing her feelings because I felt like if she had kept all this to herself we would of been in a worse situation right now. I flicked a couple of pages and found one that caught my hair. It was the neatest looking pages there. It was lovely and crisp so I carefully picked up the book to read it.

Today is the day I've waited for. I'd done all the shopping and so did Jay. Everything was ready. Jay left about 20 minutes ago, he was very emotional but he did it. I had the girls with me and I loved them all. We had a Chinese and some non alcoholic wine. I was the first to head up to bed, I didn't sleep but I just sat there, I was ready for tomorrow morning but also I had this secret. The fact I was hiding a pregnancy. I don't think I'm anymore than 4 weeks gone but still. I didn't sleep much at all but then went downstairs in the morning and sat with the girls while we had our hair done and breakfast. I had a sip of champagne before nearly being sick. When we were finally ready I saw the girls off and Hank waited downstairs before I went upstairs and got into my dress. It was massive. I stood at the top of the stairs and the train went back into the bedroom still. I just couldn't wait until I got to see Jay in the church.'

I felt very emotional about it all. I was so happy she'd written this all down because it was almost like having memories about it all which we could go through whenever we wanted to. She was painting away along the wall and I placed the diary back down in the dresser before I poured the paint out to begin painting our bedroom. There was just something nice knowing these little notes she'd written were all so positive. But I couldn't get over the whole pregnancy at the wedding. I knew I needed to read on to find more out. Because she never mentioned it to me but then again she might of done it was confusing because we had lost a lot of pregnancies and a lot of different stuff had happened during the time we'd been together. I cleared my head, listened to the music and began actually painting. I worked on the 3 brown walls before I did the feature wall. I did also have some new furniture in the cupboard in flat packs because it was a surprise. Erin was going to get a nice shock when she gets to see the new bedroom decorated. I just think she deserved it, she'd been through a lot and now she was home it is was great because I got to be with her and we were both happy about that.

**
2 hours of painting and Erin called me into Harvey's room. I went out there and she had this big smile on her face. She was wearing some old clothes that were covered in paint and she was stood in the middle of the room. The walls were painted to look like a jungle and then she had painted animals, grass and the sun on the walls as well.

"Erin this is amazing!" I smiled.

"Thank you."

"It's just so good. You've done this so well." I pulled her into a hug and then she grabbed a paintbrush and wiped it over my face with a huge laugh. "Oh dear." I smiled I dipped my hand in the paint and put my hand print on the bum of her outfit. Before I finally did it and put the paint on her face as well.

"I know what we can do." She laughed.

"What's that?" She dipped both our hands into the paint and then she put them on her bump with a smile. The way our prints went together it made a love heart on her bump. I smiled and kissed her gently.