morning-

i woke up really confused. i didn't know where i was, until the memories of yesterday floated back into my brain. i was in jamaica.

i felt shawn's arm around me and slightly turned to see he was awake, "morning,"

"morning," shawn said while putting his phone down and smiling, "everyone's getting ready to go to breakfast, so if we want to go with them, we better start getting ready,"

"okay," i said while getting out of bed so i could go to my suitcase and make my way to the bathroom, "i won't be long!"

shawn laughed, "sure you won't!"

i closed the door and changed into a mustard colored top, a denim skirt, sunglasses, a cartier bracelet and ring, and brown wedges. i put my hair in a side fishtail braid and didn't put any makeup on. [outfit below]

once i finished getting ready and left the bathroom, i saw shawn sitting on the bed, dressed and ready to go, "i'm ready,"

shawn got up and grabbed his phone, "finally,"

"oh, shush," i said while walking out the door.

"i thought you said you wouldn't take long," shawn said while reaching for my hand.

i linked my fingers with his like if it was something we always did, and i pretended to think, "i don't remember saying that,"

he rolled his eyes playfully, "whatever,"

after a peaceful elevator ride, we arrived at the lobby where they had a breakfast bar. we grabbed some food and made our way outside to the tables where we could eat.

"look guys, they're finally here!" camila said while putting her fork down.

"woooo!" everyone said while clapping.

i laughed while rolling my eyes and putting my plate down on the table, "i swear,"

"was it a quick sesh that took longer than expected?" charlie whispered to shawn, but i could still hear.

i choked on a strawberry while shawn punched charlie's shoulder.

madison and hailee started patting my back, "you good?"

"yeah," i said while taking a drink of water and glancing at shawn, "i'm good,"

all the girls giggled, "okay, then,"

instagram: