Cyber Jail

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Cyber Jail

"Seriously, Brian? Ropes, that's what you're gonna use to tie them up? Have you forgotten they are Eroian," Ria gave him a deadpanned look.

"This was all I could find," he whined like a little boy.

"Look harder. We can't have them escaping while we're in cyberspace," Alex said. Both his arms had ice packs on them. They were slowly mending back to place, but the fact that he used them to beat up Aracnois made them feel even more sore. But, it was worth it. The man almost killed his best friend. All pain was forgotten the moment he saw Greg helpless on the ground. The rush of adrenaline he felt made him feel stronger than ever.

He let out an audible groan. "Fine." He stomped back into the garage, mumbles about how he was the only one doing stuff around there escaping his lips.

"Is he always this childish?" Joey asked. His eyes followed the annoyed blond.

"Sadly, yes," Greg sighed against the ice pack on his face. His whole face felt inflamed just by him replying.

A few minutes later Brian walked in with chains. "How about this?"

Ria stood up from the couch. "Much better. Now help me tie them up."

Joey and Brian nodded as they helped her seat the two on a chair. They tied it around them so many times that it looked like it was just a pile of chains on a chair and not actual people under there.

"Alright," Ria clapped her hands. "Let's go."

"Now before we go, I just want you to know that the first time you enter cyberspace, it'll feel like you've taken some type of drug. You'll feel high and see odd colors for a few minutes," Brian put his arms on her shoulders.

She gave him a look like he was crazy. His face was serious, but she could tell that he was making this up. He just wanted to freak her out. "Do you think I'm dumb enough to believe that?"

"I'm not lying," he gave her a strange look.

"Right," she emphasized the 'i' and 't'.

"Fine, don't believe me. But when you feel like a crackhead on cocaine, don't come to me." He folded his arms and turned away from her.

"Drama queen," she snorted under her breath.

"Super hearing," he said like it was a known statement.

"You were supposed to hear it," she rolled her eyes.

He childishly stuck his tongue out at her. "I can't wait till you go in there."

Alex, Greg and Joey stared at the two bickering like little kids. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. It was their way of acknowledging the fact that the two were literally fighting over something that wasn't even all that serious.

"Both of you, shut the fuck up!" Brittany growled. "Can we just see this stupid jail and get on with our lives?"

"You're coming too," Joey asked.

"Might as well. Besides, I don't want to get stuck babysitting that weird little red head."

Brian snapped away from the fight he was having with Ria. "Hey, that little red head kicked some ass today. Put some respect on her weird little head," he retaliated.

"Listen here, you lit-"

"Ah, ah, ah. I am older than you, so obviously I'm not little," he crossed his arms with pride.

"By a couple minutes," she scoffed.

Alex smacked his hand to his face. "Oh, not you two now. Can we just go?"