The Girl Who Remembered Everything

Chapter Forty-Six: The Girl Who Remembered Everything

She felt a push to her shoulders as her feet edged closer to her doom. She was on the twelfth floor of a twenty story building. There was no chance she'd make it, alien or not. Her eyes widened in panic just as she felt nothing below her.

The gash on her side stung as they healed the slit. Her heart dropped to her stomach and the feeling of nausea washed over her. It had slowed down its pace and she felt a sense of calm settle over her like a sheath of snow.

She swore she felt hands firmly on her, yet there was no one there. Her eyes had been in front of her the whole time, so no one could have ran away. Could she have imagined it?

She focused her mind on her powers. If she could fly, she would make it out alive. But she couldn't focus. Her mind was suddenly swarmed with images, only this time it was as clear as day. It was like her life was flashing before her eyes because finally at last... she remembered everything.

I opened my eyes only to be met by the swirling hazel pools of a females eyes. Tears weld up in them as she gazed into mine. A small sob escaped her soft lips. She was beautiful, even though she looked like she'd been through hell and back.

"She's so beautiful," her voice trembled. She bought up a hand and caressed my face. It was at this point I realized I was in the form of a baby. She was holding me tightly against her chest, like she feared I would slip away.

"Just like her mother," a man stepped closer to her.

His chocolate brown eyes gazed at me like I was his pride and joy. His eyes held so much love it almost hurt to look. The feeling of sadness set over my chest like a person witnessing sleep paralysis.

"If you don't mind me questioning, what will you name her, my queen," the nurse asked the woman. She was a young woman with bright blue eyes and blond hair. She had to be no older than twenty four. The familiarity in her feature reminded me of a certain someone.

"Rinneas Ariadne Acateria," she proudly proclaimed, her gaze never leaving mine.

Rinneas? Acateria? Is that my real name? That means I'm... holy crap. I'm the lost princess of the Acaerian Kingdom. Everyone has been looking for me for sixteen years.

"It's such a beautiful name."

"It was my grandmothers name. Ariadne was Adams mothers name," she smiled.

"She does deserve a beautiful name. After all, she is my little princess," the man with dark hair beamed. He looked so ecstatic to see me, the smile had never once left his face.

"Talia, we have a problem," another man ran into the room.

Looking around, I realized that I was in a hospital. This hospital, however, was far different from the ones on earth. The equipment here seemed to defy gravity. Almost everything, except for the people, were floating. The room was a light shade of turquoise. The woman was sitting on a hospital bed wearing a mint green gown.

This all pointed to one thing. This woman was my birth mother. The beautiful goddess who I'd always see in my dreams was Queen Taliyana Briseles Acateria. I stared into her hazel eyes and saw just how similar they were to mine.

The smile from her beautiful face dropped. Worry etched it self onto her face, her forehead creasing. "What has happened, Khristopher," she asked.