ACCEPTANCE

The look on Safara's face told him something was wrong. She began to bleed from the mouth.
   With his hand still  on the dagger, Gob forgot about the pains of his wounds and rose to inspect the woman he loved.
     He called his name but the Arathani either didn't   respond or couldn't. Tentatively,he withdrew the dagger.
  It was in that moment that Safara collapsed into Gob's arms sending both of them to the ground.
          Gob grabbed her face and cradled it. He repeatedly chanted her name,begging and coaxing her to open her eyes.
   When she didn't, he dropped her head attempting to go for help.
    He wasn't exactly sure where to get help from all he knew was he needed to get help but a hand held him in place. The hand was Safara's.
    "Stay with me " she rasped painfully.

    King Reban schooled the Unamed in the sacred art of martial arts. Time and again, he floored the unnamed effortlessly.
     As he unnamed struggled to his feet, he asked the king the question that haunted him twenty years
    "Why did you kill them, why did you have kill them, they were no threat, they had no allies or ambition for power."
   The king's facials did not change when he gave his reply.
   " They were no threat but the prophecy was".
  The prophecy stated a Sema would take the throne, I did what had to be done".
  The unnamed's face hardened.
  "Do not hold back, am fighting to kill".
  The king nodded grimly. The unnamed gripped his double sythian blade with malice.
   He covered the distance between himself and the king in a spinning jump and crashed his double sythian blade against king Reban but all his swords met was the blade of King Reban's spear.
    King Reban retaliated with a furry of strikes that had the   unnamed reeling.
The unnamed knew he couldn't out fight the king using weapons. He didn't try to disarm the king. He merely dropped his blades and the king followed suit.

Gob keep looking at Safara's face expectantly.
   The Arathani paused for a while before she asked
  "Did you ever love me?" Gob did not hesitate in his  answer
   "I love you with all my heart" was his honest answer.
   Safara smiled but then, the pain hit her. She looked down at her stomach, it was bleeding profusely.
   With tears in her eyes, she asked the man who was destined to kill her
   "Why?"
Tears rolled down Gob's eyes.
   "I swear I didn't mean to....."
Safara trembled violently as she cried.
" I shall never forget your hand in my death and I shall never forgive".
     The arathani died once the words were uttered.
  Sighting the corpse of the cheif, the man in dreadlocks disengaged from fighting Sefth and raced towards the chiefs corpse.
      Hot tears poured from his eyes as he examined the Arathani's pulse. Gob did nothing even when he saw the suicidal tendency in his eyes. He was lost in his own grief.
  The man in dreadlocks impaled himself upon his own blade killing himself almost instantly. Even then, Gob did not spare him a glance.
   And so Gorm watchman of the house of Baron died for he had taken an oath of servitude, to live or die with them.