Mother Nature

The prisoners were fed.  Gob was ecstatic about the food. It was way better than anything  the military headquarters kitchen could concoct.

It was the early hours of the morning when she stepped In closely followed by the man in Dreadlocks and a dozen guards.

She was clad a white dress though a different version of what she  wore the previous day.
Wordlessly, she pointed at Sefth. In a flash, the cell  door was thrown open and Sefth forcefully paraded out by the guards.
Gob and the company tried to put up a fight but there was little they could do with huge chains dangling from their wrists.

Sefth was taken out into the village streets. He was hyperventilating. It was certain they wanted to kill him.
The man in dreadlocks spoke to the guards In their native tongue. One of the guards unchained Sefth.

The man in dreadlocks left together with the guards. Leaving just Sefth, the princess and her handmaiden.
Sefth was flabbergasted. The princess and her handmaiden began to walk
Something told Sefth the princess needed a word with him so he ran over.

"my name is Safara and I am  ...."
"the princess " Sefth concluded for her.
He analysed her. She was beautiful to behold. Perhaps even more beautiful than Dalian.
Her voice had a musical ring to it. But something about her screamed dangerous.

The princess threw a glance at her maid. The girl in turn produced a pineapple from the basket she was carrying.
She handed the pineapple to Sefth. Cautiously, Sefth received the ovoid fruit, unsure what to do with it.
The princess produced a dagger from underneath her garment. She handed the dagger time Sefth.

Sefth was supposed to eat it. Sefth couldn't move.  He was certain the fruit was poisoned.
The princess sensed his uneasiness and chuckled.
"if I wanted you dead.... "
She snapped her fingers and fire erupted from it shocking Sefth.
"you would be dead"
The demonstration was good enough for  Sefth because he began peeling off the inedible parts.