MAGNETIC POLES

Gob knew the inferiority of his weapon and never parried any blow with his blade.
Hawk swung his axe with authority in an up - down Motion but Gob was more agile as he rolled out of the line of fire as the axe buried itself beneath the earth.

Hawk tried to unhinge it but before he could do that, Gob kicked his hands prompting them to be taken off the weapon.
With Hawk weaponless, Gob tried to strike him with his blade but the hairy commander dodged surprisingly for such a big man.
With brute force, he kicked the blade out of Gob's grasps, so they were down to fist against fist.

Gob was first time swing a blow. As expected, the blow was directed at Hawks jaw. The big man ducked while planting one on his stomach. The force behind the hit sent the ear archer steps behind.

Gob was a prince, he had never had to use his fists in a fight, it was always about archery and nothing else.
Hawk on the other hand, a brute who lived off fighting with his fists. Gob knew he couldn't out fist the man he had to get back to his weapon.

Gob threw out a quick glance around,  he found his blade lying few meters from him.
Hawk followed his line of sight, his eyes fell on the blade. Once it did, Hawk understood the little devils plan.
Both men reached for the blade, but Gob got to it first, at least momentarily because Hawk kicked the weapon out of Gob's hands with such force that the flying sword impaled one of the bandits.

Hawk went on combo, hitting Gob up, Down, right, left, he was everywhere. Gob couldn't get his bearings.
Finally, Hawk threw a punch to Gob's skull, the exact point he had landed the blow that knocked out Gob the first day he arrived in Xan.

Problem was, the Gob that got knocked out then wasn't the same Gob now.  The punch only threw him to the ground with a great load of dizziness.
While on the ground, Gob congratulated himself, he had learnt what he had to.  He stood up slowly with a bit if stagger.
He wasn't as dizzy as he made himself to appear.
Hawk didn't waste anytime lashing at Gob, he threw a force filled punch at Gob's face.  The ear archer ducked underneath it and planted one on the big man's stomach. Using his counter against him.

As expected, the weight of the blow sent the huge man backwards but not as far as Gob had gone.
Without ado, Gob tore into him, hitting him left, right, up,  down, he was everywhere.
With everything he had left,  he jammed his fit into Hawks skull at the left, which jerked Hawks head to his right, he equally applied one more at the right, as a final kiss, the locked a blow into the big man's forehead, sending him to the ground unconscious.