STONES

immediately, the orchestra resonated music. Their dance was fluid, energetic and almost animalistic.
When the undoubted vigorous exercise was done the chief cradled Safara's head in his hands and  planted a loving kiss on her forehead.
   Safara smiled back and leaped into him crushing her body against his.
The chief laughed and hugged her back. The chief disentangled himself from his daughter, he and his entourage exited the ball room. The eligible tribesmen were already making advances. It wasn't difficult for them anyways judging by the fact that majority of the occupants were women.
   Oligram was fidgeting in his seat.
"Are you alright ? "
Gan asked, concern evident in his voice
"I have been meaning to tell you something " Oligram confessed
"What could that be? " Gan asked his interest piqued
"Am not sure if I should say this but I really like you. A lot " Oligram confessed his massive frame trembling.
   " you like me?" Gan asked hoping to clarify
"Yes.  I can understand if you refuse, it's unu.... "
Gan mashed his lips against Oligram's preventing him from completing his sentence
  "I like you too" he confessed.
Oligram exhaled
"Dance with me please" he pleaded
" definitely ".

The unnamed leaned against the wooden he was provided with. Beside him was Hawk who seemed to be irreversibly glued to his side and three if his finest men.
  So far everything was going according to plan. He could discern the lusty looks the tribes women sent his way.  He didn't care he generally didn't care about women. The morrow was the final hearing, everything had to count.
   Gob could feel Safara's mind probing against his. He looked in her direction, she smiled and sent him a kiss.
He smiled.
She opened a pouch that was seemingly attached to her dress. She took a handful of sand from it.
Gob didn't have to be told what type of sand it was.
With a bit of sexual threat theatrics she swallowed the sand vanishing instantly.

Gob rolled his eyes. He knew she was coming for him. He didn't have to wait long for his suspicion to be confirmed.
  Gob felt something hard hit his jaw. The force of the blow sent him to the ground.
  "Safara!" He muttered spitting out blood. She liked to play and she liked to play rough.