SHADES OF BLUE

Unnamed paced In a royal fashion in his room. As usual, he was clad only in a hood but the rest of his being was cloth less. He enjoyed being stripped to his bare essence.
So far, the plan had been perfect. The military headquarters was now almost a no matter, soon, he would achieve his goal. Soon.

Gob was annoyed. Perhaps one would think him immature, but that didn't matter. He had faced off one of the most terrifying beast to have ever slither the earth and what he got was zero credit.
He didn't return to Yart's abode the previous evening, he took shelter in the tree overlooking the road, the same road he usually waited for Dalian.
It was the early hours of the morning, the cold breeze was appreciated, it helped Gob relax.
"good morning " a voice called from behind
Gob knew that voice, Dalian.
" I know you're upset" she slipped next to him not minding the dirt.
"I have an idea to make you smile" Dalian declared
Gob didn't look at her.      "in this mood,  I doubt that".
"well I guess that makes it more challenging.  But you will have to wager something "
"what's that " Gob asked his curiosity piqued
"well,  if you lose,  you piggy back me back to the headquarters"
"fine"
Dalian grabbed him and proceeded to tickle him.
"please stop" Gob pleaded. There was no way to go,  Dalian had him locked.
"so do you admit av won? "
"no,  you're cheating "
"who cares.  We had no rules "
"really "
Gob in turn pinned her to the ground and tickled her
"Gob,  Gob....... Stop "
The more Dalian begged the more he tickled.
Dalian hooked her leg over his and rolled him over.
"my turn"
The two love birds continued their game of childishness