JOYS OF THE MORNING

"The morning is good" Yart greeted cheerfully as if nothing happened the previous night.
"nonsense" Gob replied as he examined his injured arm. Yesterday was a blur,  he didn't even know how he got on a bed talk more arrive at Yart's house.
"how's your arm"
"I have no idea what you did to it but it feels a whole lot better"
"good,  look after things here"
"where are you going to"  Gob asked as he watched Yart grab his coat.
"north"
"that's the headquarters direction "
"since when did you become knowledgeable ?"
"why are you going there " Gob asked ignoring the remark.
"I have a meeting with Paul ".
"am coming"
"why?"
"well,  to keep you company "
"it's her isn't it? "
"who "
"the girl you had puppet eyes for "
"what are you talking about " Gob asked uneasily
"I saw you boy "
" I saw you too" Gob countered
"Saw me? "
" I saw you looking at her, when she saw you it seemed she saw a monster ".
" yeah" Yart replied in resignation
"what's your relationship with her? "
"you wouldn't believe it even if I told you " Yart concluded as he headed towards the door.
"wait for me"

Naturally, every Victor shows supremacy, this was the case with the robbers.  After defeating the army, their morale increased and so did their numbers. They terrorized, killed,maimed. Nothing was safe, no where was secure.
   Traders could not access the city. This who tried died like insects.  As a result of an almost non-existence of trade and a fallen economy, food became scarce, there was no rich, no poor.  Everyone lived in poverty.

"am impressed with these robbers " Yart admitted
"what do we do now high commander "
"we show them that the army is no organization to fiddle with"
" how do we do that. They have superior weapons not to mention size and strength".
" if am right, they have been robbing our supplies to the Prince and who ever is leading these guys is a pro".
"Do you have a plan? "
"cut off the head and the rest if the snake dies with it "

Gob strode into the palace kitchens. The kitchen maids were enmeshed scraping whatever remains to feed the injured solders.
Gob marched down to Dalian grabbed her arm and dragged her out.
Dalian looked at him amused. She knew she would be in trouble with the head cook.
Gob whistled and two horses appeared. 
      "We are going horse riding" he declared
      "what about the robbers? " Dalian asked chucking at his stupidity.
"didn't think about that" Gob admitted.
"i have a better idea. Let me show to it".
"what? "
"my hideout "